View from your back porch.

Colt

Two is one and one is none
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN: ????
Since I just recently moved into my new apartment and really like the view from my back lanai I thought that some of the other members of the form would like to see as well. So if anyone else has any pictures of their backyard that they are proud of or that they think would be interesting and would like to share this could be place to do it.

That is the Ala Wai canal and Ala Wai golf course just behind my new place. YES!!!

a6cd8d6f-6f03-c547.jpg

So you can now walk to Waikiki Beach from your new apartment? That is pretty awesome.

Yes! And walk to a round of golf!

coltharris, what do you do in Hawaii....other than play golf!

I'm an air-evac paramedic for Tripler hospital as well as training NCO for combat medics in the Army. As well as professional turf destroyer on my time off.

I'm an air-evac paramedic for Tripler hospital as well as training NCO for combat medics in the Army. As well as professional turf destroyer on my time off.
Do you work for the hospital or for the military? I use to work on the Big Island teaching tennis for almost a year at the Hilton Waikoloa. Had a blast over there, as I did it right after I graduated college.

Since I just recently moved into my new apartment and really like the view from my back lanai I thought that some of the other members of the form would like to see as well. So if anyone else has any pictures of their backyard that they are proud of or that they think would be interesting and would like to share this could be place to do it.

That is the Ala Wai canal and Ala Wai golf course just behind my new place. YES!!!

a6cd8d6f-6f03-c547.jpg

wow,that is awesome.you lucky sod!!!

a6cd8d6f-6f03-c547.jpg

Thats a BA view. I am jealous!

Don't think any of us are going to beat that view!

Of course this means we are going to Hawaii and staying with ColtHarris for a week!

Absolutely incredible view!

Sent from my BlackBerry 8900 using Tapatalk

View from my home in Washington...I miss the color green lol

n724046355_1080479_3186.jpg

This is the view from my place here in Milwaukee, not exactly Hawaii but... I got nothing.

e9aee3ac.jpg

I got you all beat! View from outside my office..............not a lot of people have a highway behind them!

441a11db.jpg

389621534.jpg
389621529.jpg
a little yard project from 4 yrs.ago

aefcab30-bae0-2244.jpg

--
tapatalk

View from my home in Washington...I miss the color green lol

n724046355_1080479_3186.jpg

That looks like a view from the Newcastle area over looking Lake Washington and Mercer Island into Seattle? Very nice!! I am about 10 miles from there right now in Kirkland.

I posted these in another thread but this is the north and east views of where my house in the country will sit...whenever I get started/finished with it...

house1.jpg
[/IMG
house2.jpg
[/IMG]

To answer the question a while back, I am in the military.

Lots of very nice views in their own respects! 99 that is a very nice landscaping job. Cool water feature!

That looks like a view from the Newcastle area over looking Lake Washington and Mercer Island into Seattle? Very nice!! I am about 10 miles from there right now in Kirkland.

Yeah I live in Somerset which is pretty close to the course. I really think that the view from #1 is the best view from a tee in golf.

Colt I am so jealous that you get to be in Hawaii lol

Maybe I will show my "porch" view at my house later... I live in the heart of Chicago, so it is pretty urban-ish. Maybe the alley, off the back would be cool... it still has the original-laid brick for the surface that was likely laid around the great chicago fire of 1871.

In the meantime, here is the view from my two windows in my office at work. In the one window, I have a view of the lake, grant park, soldier field and buckingham fountain. In the other video, I just have a bunch of tall buildings, including the Sears Tower.

36b7a8ed.jpg

eea65dcb.jpg

hmm, dont think I can take the pic of my backyard, the neighbor lady behind us might think im taking pictures of her in the yard

My backyard is National Forest. We get all kinds of critters in our yard, hence the electric fence. Black bears, turkey, deer.

aefe73d4-d080-83dd.jpg

Back