The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am headed off camping with the family this weekend. It is suppose to be 35* where we are going.

Keep your eyes open for a bald headed yeti that answers to Jake or Puttin4Bird. The dude's a campin' machine.

Kevin

Keep your eyes open for a bald headed yeti that answers to Jake or Puttin4Bird. The dude's a campin' machine.

Kevin

HAHA, What else do you do out there in the middle of no where?

HAHA, What else do you do out there in the middle of no where?

apparently go to even further in the middle of nowhere.

where you camping ?

--
tapatalk

I am headed off camping with the family this weekend. It is suppose to be 35* where we are going.
I don't mind camping, as long as it's in a motel.

I wish I had gotten out camping this summer. I haven't been since I was like 10, and I really want to go try it sometime. Too cold here now though. How do you guys go about it?

I wish I had gotten out camping this summer. I haven't been since I was like 10, and I really want to go try it sometime. Too cold here now though. How do you guys go about it?
Book a room in advance and take out the credit card when you get to the front desk.

apparently go to even further in the middle of nowhere.

where you camping ?

--
tapatalk

Pisgah up near Ash-Vegas.

Book a room in advance and take out the credit card when you get to the front desk.

Thanks Smalls. That sounds like a good way to do it to me!

Just you and the family dude? Maybe we could come over and let the boys play?

It will be the wife, Connor, Brother's family (Wife and two girls) and me. You are more than welcome to come over and hike with us. We are planning on getting up there around lunch on Saturday.

It will be the wife, Connor, Brother's family (Wife and two girls) and me. You are more than welcome to come over and hike with us. We are planning on getting up there around lunch on Saturday.

You're camping in Pisgah Forest? Do you have a spot reserved? We won't be able to make it at noon dude, but maybe around 4. Foster naps from noon to about 3 and we can't break that routine.

You're camping in Pisgah Forest? Do you have a spot reserved? We won't be able to make it at noon dude, but maybe around 4. Foster naps from noon to about 3 and we can't break that routine.

Not to butt in, but I know so well how that works.

I used to camp all the time. My ex wife always turned Greek when we slept in a tent.

Yeah going in over near Brevard. We don't have a spot yet, but plan on finding one when we get there. You are more than welcome to come over and hang out when ever. We are all about the nap schedule too. Don't want to mess with that.

Yeah going in over near Brevard. We don't have a spot yet, but plan on finding one when we get there. You are more than welcome to come over and hang out when ever. We are all about the nap schedule too. Don't want to mess with that.

Sounds good dude. Let's touch base on Saturday. Are you bringing golf clubs, lol

Sounds good dude. Let's touch base on Saturday. Are you bringing golf clubs, lol

I wish! Just the fam and beer. I will give a ring on the way up.

Not to butt in, but I know so well how that works.

I used to camp all the time. My ex wife always turned Greek when we slept in a tent.
:quiet:

Pisgah up near Ash-Vegas.

Ah I love that place, land of the white squirrels. You may want to get a spot though dude, those places are packed this time of year.

--
tapatalk

SW, this may interest you.

We have a large population of black squirrels here. They are rare I guess?

Ah I love that place, land of the white squirrels. You may want to get a spot though dude, those places are packed this time of year.

--
tapatalk
I thought my yard was the land of white squirrels. We have a bunch of them around all the time.

I find this squirrel talk awful. Lets keep the banter on topic please.

SW, this may interest you.

We have a large population of black squirrels here. They are rare I guess?

We have some here, but yes they are rare. Ours are fox squirrels, big bastards too, but they're endangered so no :eat:

--
tapatalk

We have some here, but yes they are rare. Ours are fox squirrels, big bastards too, but they're endangered so no :eat:

--
tapatalk

I prefer rabbits for yard creature shooting.

Tomorrow I'll eat Cherry Chip cupcakes and be happy.

I thought I had a hearts attack yesterday, but it was just gas. That was an awesome victory. Off to bed!

Don't let my wife hear you say that since we have a pet white fur ball that runs arounds the house...
I prefer rabbits for yard creature shooting.

Tomorrow I'll eat Cherry Chip cupcakes and be happy.

I thought I had a hearts attack yesterday, but it was just gas. That was an awesome victory. Off to bed!

Night Hawk, enjoy those cupcakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back