GolferAid: Better golf in a can?

pfft...I prefer bottles

$12 for a 4 pack huh?
Does that come with a sleeve of balls?

Is that the drink cart price or MAP? :banana:

Is that the drink cart price or MAP? :banana:

From what I can gather its the street price....Not what it would be on a drink cart. :act-up:

I am not a fan of many performance drinks out there. I doubt I will be trying this one.

Can't see something from a can improving my swing. As mentioned above lessons, better tempo and better ball striking will go a long way to improving my game though.

This is exactly what I figured you'd all say. I said about all of the exact same things when I first saw this today. And yeah, $12 a 4 pack is a little steep indeed. Almost expensive as those Pro V1s that I see EVERY weekend hacker forking over mad cash for!

We have reached out to the company to see about doing an interview about the product. Should be interesting.

This needs alcohol or it aint worth 3 bucks a can. I dont think it will catch on, but I guess you never know

Does anyone else think that companies take advantage of golfers b/c of the demographics of the people that play?

$12 for a 4 pack huh?
Does that come with a sleeve of balls?

No...but you do get......wait for it..... a shaft. :D

Hey....why aren't you in bed there sick boy ?
Hope you're feeling better.

Very pricey, but quite interesting.

Interesting idea but two Alieve seem to work just fine for me. I might consider it as a "gimmick" gift for a friend.

Spendy, but I imagine it will sell if pro shops stock it.

pfft...I prefer bottles

same here, but I prefer the tiny ones. hehe

I'd prolly give this a try for kicks once, but don't really see it being worth it.

could be funny to give someone this as a joke.......

on a serious note energy drinks release high suger levels giving you a "buzz" for about 30-40 mins but when your blood suger levels drop again it can lead to fatique setting in. your alot better off with ice cold water

I don't think it'll beat my daily snake oil rub.

I prefer a good country breakfast before my round and than a good bloody mary for my energy. I have never liked the energy drinks but I would try this, split the 4 pack with your 4 some.

i think i'll stick to a gatorade on the front nine and a 6er of coors light on the back!

It'll probably sell for a while then the fad wears off everyone will go back to their same ol same ol.

"GolferAid contains only nine grams of sugar from its sweetener, organic blue agave."

If I going to drink anything made with with blue agave, it'll be Cabo Wabo:D

I'm gonna have to agree with Dr. Teeth on this one.

I just got an email with a great coupon code, too good to pass up!
Golf season has officially arrived. It's time to dust off the clubs and hit the links. If you want to play up to your highest potential, be sure to bring a few cans of ice cold GolferAID every round.

To help get you that GolferAID ASAP, we have an amazing, limited time offer just for you. Sign up for our players club and get free shipping, free quality gear, and 50% off your first order! All you have to do is click here and enter coupon code RCPC at checkout. You only have until May 8th to take us up on this offer, so go to

www.golferaid.com/players-club now!
it140-c23d6dcb-402c-4cfc-a626-0ec05a32281d-v2

Back