Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar to that guy, but if that was Tmex that lawn would already be mowed, and the hedge clipped.

They don't have lawns and hedges in MST. They have cacti and sand.

They don't have lawns and hedges in MST. They have cacti and sand.

That is a fact, in MST the Morgan Cup 2.0 has already occured and Tmex has already reported that Team THP won and that Bridgestone, Callaway and Cleveland were AWESOME!

That is a fact, in MST the Morgan Cup 2.0 has already occured and Tmex has already reported that Team THP won and that Bridgestone, Callaway and Cleveland were AWESOME!

Dang it. Did I beat Dean?

Dang it. Did I beat Dean?

Yeah. But it was a close match.

Get serious for one minute will ya?

I'm always serious DeanDecren.

Of course you did! Poor old Dean might actually have to step it up this go around.

Hi FLTC!!!!

MST effing rules dude.

I can't wait for all the Halloween stuff to go on sale after it's over, this way JB&GG (or sorry Wow Factor) Productions can have lots of props for our videos.

Hi Tmod! I just ate breakfast, took a chunky and wiped my deandec. Great morning here in NC. How are you?

I can't wait for all the Halloween stuff to go on sale after it's over, this way JB&GG (or sorry Wow Factor) Productions can have lots of props for our videos.
At first I thought you were clearly in the wrong forum and needed to be told to keep it on topic, then that post just got super awesome with that last part! I love JB&GG Productions, I'm really going to like them now, I won't lie when you're on the opposing team of the Effin Wow Factor every video that goes up has you nervous that it could be another one humiliating you. Bring em on!!

Thats actually a good idea. You may want to go ahead and let me know if I am in 2.0 so I can plan ahead! hehe

I think there;'s a thread on Halloween stuff...if not there will be soon hehe

Funny, I don't remember learning those nouns in my lit classes lol

Hi Tmod! I just ate breakfast, took a chunky and wiped my deandec. Great morning here in NC. How are you?

I think a Chunky is coming soon too! Man, doing better. I'll be back to the old TMex soon enough. I really think NC is a great state. It exudes Morgan Cup greatness.

I don't need no Halloween stuff to scare my opponents :alien2::pumpkin:! Just the name Tower of Power will bring em to their knees and when the ground starts to shaking and the women stop their baking, you better run and hide :bulgy-eyes:

I don't need no Halloween stuff to scare my opponents :alien2::pumpkin:! Just the name Tower of Power will bring em to their knees and when the ground starts to shaking and the women stop their baking, you better run and hide :bulgy-eyes:

Im sick, but still must reply to this. Perhaps those 90 year old ladies at your home course hear tower of power and go to their knees. But Gray, this is a golf forum and some might find that gross.

I think a Chunky is coming soon too! Man, doing better. I'll be back to the old TMex soon enough. I really think NC is a great state. It exudes Morgan Cup greatness.

Yes it does. Looking forward to seeing Tmex go HAM again.

Im sick, but still must reply to this. Perhaps those 90 year old ladies at your home course hear tower of power and go to their knees. But Gray, this is a golf forum and some might find that gross.

You got to kick that old bug JB and get back on your feet dude! Morgan Cuppers are not allowed to be sick :sick: and fevers are forbidden. Get to feeling better soon man cause we need ya!!!

------> is brainstorming about his entry video.....

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Yes it does. Looking forward to seeing Tmex go HAM again.

So what's with the HAM thing?
It's making me hungry

I was just awoken from a great nap by a horrible nightmare. I rarely remember dreams and haven't been woken up by a nightmare in at least 6 months, so you know it was bad. So what was this dream that had me so scared it woke me up you ask?

I jumped on THP to find that not only did I miss the post to announce it was time to submit video entry's. The videos had been submitted, and the members of the Morgan Cup had all been chosen.

Btw, congrats to War Eagle, Bullfrog, and Tuna, in my dream world you guys will all be a part of MC 2.0.

I was just awoken from a great nap by a horrible nightmare. I rarely remember dreams and haven't been woken up by a nightmare in at least 6 months, so you know it was bad. So what was this dream that had me so scared it woke me up you ask?

I jumped on THP to find that not only did I miss the post to announce it was time to submit video entry's. The videos had been submitted, and the members of the Morgan Cup had all been chosen.

Btw, congrats to War Eagle, Bullfrog, and Tuna, in my dream world you guys will all be a part of MC 2.0.

Wow! I like your dream. I hope it comes true. That we are picked as well as you! Dream away.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

That is a nightmare cuz you left out spank, one t, Seth o, Kelly bo, drunk dog.....need I go on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back