THP Fantasy Football Week 7 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
League 3 Trade Notice... 4th and Drunk looking for a RB, willing to trade from my WR lineup. I have Wallace, Holmes, Driver, Jenkins, Simpson, Meachem

I would like to help you out, but now that I am only down to two running backs I am pretty strapped. And I need to try and make a play at QB. If i dont get one I will be playing this week sans QB. But still take a look at my team. if you see something you like and can come up with a good trade send it my way. I am entertaining all offers. Just about everyone on my team is up for grabs minus Ray Rice.

League 3 needs to get going in this league. There have been only two notable moves throughout this season. Only 3 teams have updated their trading block since September 17!!! You cannot tell me with teams being this limited you are not going to look to deal anyone!??? Most teams still have their originally drafted lineups minus 1 or 2 free agent pickups. Makes for a really long season I tell you what.

bush might have a neck injury so that doesn't do me much good when i need a RB in return for sproles, sproles has been healthy and getting me a lot of points.

As GG said, Bush is not injured. They held him out because they were getting mauled.

Bush it fine, he was cleared to return last night but the team sat him anyway because they had given up.

thanks im still a little nervous with neck and head injuries.

Brandon Marshall played like he had NYJ and was giving the points. How does he run out of bounds after that catch.

Tebow getting his first start this week against a hapless Dolphin team that's racing Indy to the Andrew Luck lottery.

thanks im still a little nervous with neck and head injuries.

Matthews is hurt also and probably more serious so that won't help you much either.

my team is starting to show its lack of depth now when Megatron and Brees don't go for 25 pts each

You can trade for depth dude, but unfortunately, you have to usually give up some stars. That's why I traded Cam Newton and Wes Welker. I feel like I really added some depth from those moves. If my receivers will just pull in double digits as a trio then I'll be tough to beat week in and week out. I just have to survive through week 9 with some bye's and I'll be good to go.

Brady, Gronkowski and Both D's on BYE this week. Wonderful.

Would love to but I have a ton of injuries right now too so my trading pieces are limited and kills my depth at the same time.

You can trade for depth dude, but unfortunately, you have to usually give up some stars. That's why I traded Cam Newton and Wes Welker. I feel like I really added some depth from those moves. If my receivers will just pull in double digits as a trio then I'll be tough to beat week in and week out. I just have to survive through week 9 with some bye's and I'll be good to go.

My team needs to rebound after losing to former forum member fildini, that one stung. Hightower pretty much killed me or Hester and his 26 points on the bench. The Jets D damn near brought me all the way back getting 23 points last night.

My team needs to rebound after losing to former forum member fildini, that one stung. Hightower pretty much killed me or Hester and his 26 points on the bench. The Jets D damn near brought me all the way back getting 23 points last night.

i actually had already given up hope with only the Jets D playing last night and i came back and won. i did a double take cause i missed the game last night. lol

Football is the only game that is playing more then 200 countries at a time that is the sign of the fame of the football game in all over the world. Good players are found in Europe commonly.

Football is the only game that is playing more then 200 countries at a time that is the sign of the fame of the football game in all over the world. Good players are found in Europe commonly.

Ummm, what?

Yes lloyd, I agree.

Holy smokes am I going to struggle to field a team this week. That's alright though, time to turn the keys over to Jay Cutler this week! c_ault is going down! I almost feel back for the 60 point beat down I put on Kildaire's um Killers in week 6....nah, no I don't! :D

where is this guy? Do you think if we all say his name he will hear us and re join THP?

FILDINI

One T, I evaluated a trade sent to me and made a decision within 15 minutes!

I think my team is going to get torched this week. Stupid adjustments, I hate the 1 pointers that put a loss on my record. I'll be 3-4 this week. I just dont feel like dropping anyone for the scrapheap out there this week.

:confused2:

One T, I evaluated a trade sent to me and made a decision within 15 minutes!

I think my team is going to get torched this week. Stupid adjustments, I hate the 1 pointers that put a loss on my record. I'll be 3-4 this week. I just dont feel like dropping anyone for the scrapheap out there this week.

hahaha...great job buddy. I am glad you took your time on the one I offered you. I think it would have hurt me. Well, maybe not. but maybe.

hahaha...great job buddy. I am glad you took your time on the one I offered you. I think it would have hurt me. Well, maybe not. but maybe.

It may have! At least last week unless you started Bradshaw and Dalton together. i think either way, it'll probably work out for both sides.

I am becoming more and more nervous about my team each week. They teased me by going 3-1 to start the season, but Im starting to think they just suck. Oh well, THP FF has been a blast regardless of what happens to my team

Holy smokes am I going to struggle to field a team this week. That's alright though, time to turn the keys over to Jay Cutler this week! c_ault is going down! I almost feel back for the 60 point beat down I put on Kildaire's um Killers in week 6....nah, no I don't! :D

:rofl:

What's the bet??? (Avatar control for a month?)

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah..... thomas needed 3 yards in the fourth quarter to get me a tie. The dolphins play calling sucks. Matt moores arm has gotten weaker.... I had thomas in before the weekend started so I didn't want to jinx myself. And let's be honest holmes didnt really blow it up. He had 1. at the half... and 1 catch in the 2nd half got him all of his points....

I have 4 rbs ary...make me an offer

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

hahahahaha...sorry bro, but I keep getting the nail biter trophy. 5 wins for nail biters.

where is this guy? Do you think if we all say his name he will hear us and re join THP?

FILDINI

Fildini! Carson is with the Raiders you can add another QB to your other 5.

Lol I need a QB in a bad way right now. WTH.

Where are you in the waiver wire priority? Hopefully not higher then 4 haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back