Big Break Ireland [Spoilers]

Hard to say. It depends on which team loses the challenge. But if the losing captain is on Mallory's team, I don't think they will take Mallory to the elimination with them.

yeah, I think everyone's seen what she can do and unless she's the captain and her team loses, I don't see her going for the 4th straight week. I think it'll be someone on the other team this week though... maybe Nina.

suprised how joe blew his lead at the elimination round

I was surprised that Joe called out Julian but I do respect his decision. Unlike the coward Bennett, who called out a female thinking he'd have a clear advantage, Joe wanted to take out a formidable threat; for that I give him props. However, Julian deserves the win and he seems to be the strongest player on the show. Nina did deserve to go to elimination with her performance, but it was refreshing to see someone willing to put it all on the line like Joe did.

I am still rooting for Mallory to win it all. I am not liking Andy lately; he seems too arrogant, and that little bit of him and his career - i think he's delirious if he think he has a golf career ahead of him at age 35, even though he looks more like 45. Granted this is TV and they could make anyone look like anything but from what I see he's my least favorite of the characters left. From favorite to least its Mallory, Mark, Julian, Nina, Nicole, Andy. If were basing it on looks alone, its Mallory, Nina, Julian, Mark, Nicole and Andy. Thats just a joke BTW.

The one person Joe was never going to pick was Nina. There's been an obvious bond there for several shows. Every time that team won the immunity challenge Nina jumped into Joe's arms for a hug and twirl.

I thought he would choose Nicole.

But as I wrote several days ago, Joe seemed likely to be in jeopardy. He was the one remaining player who did not appear in that "Go Irish" cheerleading spot. They often film the promotional spots during an off day in the middle of the series, which is where we are now.

Just started watching the show. Mallory just made a long par putt to put her team up by 2 hots with 2 holes to go. Good girl!

The one person Joe was never going to pick was Nina. There's been an obvious bond there for several shows. Every time that team won the immunity challenge Nina jumped into Joe's arms for a hug and twirl.

I thought he would choose Nicole.

But as I wrote several days ago, Joe seemed likely to be in jeopardy. He was the one remaining player who did not appear in that "Go Irish" cheerleading spot. They often film the promotional spots during an off day in the middle of the series, which is where we are now.

I agree 100% and I was gonna mention that, not sure if it was a crush or just a close friendship but they are the closest of any two on the show. Neverthless, I respect his decision.

Awesome shot by Michelle to get inside Andy on the Par 5. Both get eagle.

Surprised Joe took on Julien in the elimination, but it was a gutsy move. Didn't work out for him though.

Surprised Joe took on Julien in the elimination, but it was a gutsy move. Didn't work out for him though.

Seems like Joe had some game as long as he didn't have to hit driver......that sound familiar:rofl:

I gotta say, there aren't any real villians on this show. No one to really dislike after the first couple shows. Andy might come across a bit arrogant, but you can tell in all his heart and soul he wants this bad, not just for himself but for his kid. Hard not to appreciate that. Mallory and Nicole clearly feel like underdogs. And Nina you can see glimmers of some talent but struggling with some swing demons - we've all been there. Julien and Mark seem like affable blokes as well.

and here I thought I was the only one to hit tee balls into no mans land like that

I sure did hate to see Joe go home. He seemed like a positive young chap. Here's a question: why did he even hit driver off the tee? He was never going to get there in 2 anyway. Just play it as a true 3 shot par 5 and trust your wedge game. He just stuffed a shot from 100 yards out not 5 minutes prior to playing that hole. So dumb.

I sure did hate to see Joe go home. He seemed like a positive young chap. Here's a question: why did he even hit driver off the tee? He was never going to get there in 2 anyway. Just play it as a true 3 shot par 5 and trust your wedge game. He just stuffed a shot from 100 yards out not 5 minutes prior to playing that hole. So dumb.

I thought the same thing, take advantage of playing with the lead

I thought the same thing, take advantage of playing with the lead

He had that dude Julian on the ropes. What about Julian's shank/lay up shot? I lol'd at that one.

He had that dude Julian on the ropes. What about Julian's shank/lay up shot? I lol'd at that one.

He said it was the best shot of the show!

I hope Nicole wins she seems to have some serious game.

hahaha, I think he was being sarcastic. What a shocker. That dude Julian doesn't scare anyone any more. He played pretty average golf.

I hope Nicole wins she seems to have some serious game.

Yeah, she's a scary, fierce, fireball dude. She can cream it too.

yeah it had a nice little "draw" to it LOL, that looked like one of my attempts to keep a ball out of the wind lol

I had a mouth full of Stella Artois and some came out my nose when Julian hit that schlaff shot.

The DVR was made for this show.

suprised how joe blew his lead at the elimination round
I'm not surprised at all. He hasnt been able to hit driver the entire show, like one of the other folks said, that's been his miss the whole time.

Awesome shot by Michelle to get inside Andy on the Par 5. Both get eagle.
Two amazing shots on that Par 5. Michelle has some serious game, she's fun to watch.

That was awesome. It worked out for him though. I love the fact that he tried to play it off like he wanted to do that, he sounded like me when I do that.

I typed this up while watching.

I like Mallory's nickname, The Eliminator, quite fitting.

Nina's kick off the tree and into the fairway in her match against Mallory was sensationally lucky. But then she roped it into the water. You could tell she was never comfortable over an easy 142 yard shot. Nina and others said one mistake will cost you. She had 3 (bad drive, approach and chip) and got lucky on one.

Nicole just pounds the ball. She had 140 into a par 5 which was tough with Andy knocking it stiff. And she answered. That's some pressure playing right there. Nice halving Eagles by both of them. That was awesome.

Team Liffey needed a much needed break from the immunity challenge.

Nina is a snot...You should thank me. I agree with Liffey. They played three holes in -2 and beat them.

Surprised as everyone else to see Joey take Jules to elimination. He's trying to take a threat out. Pure gamesmanship. This should be fun to watch.

Joe was up 1 stroke early and Jules couldn't drain a putt. Joe hit two pour drives today. The last one at the tee shot on the fourth station and let Jules back in. Horrible mistake. We know Nina, it's your fault.

WTH is a nettles? Whatever it is, they sting.

What was with that strip that was mowed between hazard and rough where Joe dropped. It's like they came in after the fact and mowed it. Weird.

So Jules best shot on the show was a topped layup 4 iron...right.

Jules makes birdie and takes out Joe. Then there were 6.

I like Joe, he's got perspective and a good head on his shoulders.

Back