The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Fins need to practice catching toilet paper rolls...if it worked in the little giants it must work for the NFL.

The entire country gets to watch Cowboys vs. Dolphins on Thanksgiving Day, which may make everyone too nauseous to actually enjoy their Thanksgiving dinner.

The entire country gets to watch Cowboys vs. Dolphins on Thanksgiving Day, which may make everyone too nauseous to actually enjoy their Thanksgiving dinner.

But the Packers will make them all feel so good it won't matter.

Kevin

Nah - we had years of Detroit losing by 60.

But the Packers will make them all feel so good it won't matter.

Kevin

By losing to the Lions in Detroit, right? :wink:

The Dolphins need to get Revis to bite on one of these slants with a play pass or pump fake, then get behind him with Marshall. He is just sitting and waiting to jump these things. He can be had.

Kevin

Crap. I still don't think Sanchez is very good.

Kevin

Crap. I still don't think Sanchez is very good.

Kevin

Me neither. That one was on Holmes. Pretty good play to escape by Sanchez, but that play was only good for a few if not for good vision on the run by Holmes.

Nothing says "we're not really trying to win tonight" more than being content to go to the locker room instead of trying to move the ball down the field with a minute to go and a timeout left.

Haven't you heard... it's called Suck for Luck!!! lol

Carson Palmer is now a Raider!

Wow!

Way too high of a price in my opininion. 2012 1st rounder and a conditional 2013 1st rounder.

I tend to agree. Who knows, maybe the Raiders are expecting to have late first rounders so it can make sense to me.

Wonder if the bring him in and try to get him to play this Sunday?

And everyone runs to FF to grab him. Or at least I do haha

<<Ring Ring>> Mike Brown, this is WASH, MINN, OAK. You are clearly winning without him, why not add a piece or two, we want Carson Palmer.

Bengals got a better deal than I thought they would! They'll waste it on some felon.

haha I had him for 3 weeks and dropped him because I figured Brown wouldn't trade him

2? I only see 1...still too high

1st in 2012 and a conditional 1st in 2013. Not sure what the condition is.

I thought about it but didn't. I wonder why a turd team like the Dolphins, who desperately need a QB, didn't make a play for him?

Everyone talks about the Luck lottery but what if he stays in school?

Not really. QB's are useless in a PPR league. It is all about WR, pass catching RB's and TE's.

Carson Palmer is now a Raider!

So now he can be a sucky malcontent for them instead of the Bengals? Ok. Whatever. Carson is well on his way to Donavann McNabb land - old and declined to the point of being time to hold a clipboard.

I thought about it but didn't. I wonder why a turd team like the Dolphins, who desperately need a QB, didn't make a play for him?

Everyone talks about the Luck lottery but what if he stays in school?

I honestly think the Colts want to suck it up this season for Luck. I'd love it if he didn't come out. Plan ruined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back