The results from my first tournament back on TOUR!!

Congrats man.

That's awesome!

Congrats!!

Well done...congrats !!!

Thanks again everyone! Much Appreciated!

Nice work bro, good to get the wins! Congrats and keep it going

Congrats Indiana ! Good to hear that the back held up for you.

Congrats man!

I was doing great until the 12th hole. Hit a very nice drive that took a bad bounce and ended up sitting in the heather about 8 inches deep. Hit a nice shot to get outta there but immediatley felt pain. Took a couple Alieve and managed to get through the rest of the way. And hey, I won so it was all worth it in the end!

Congrats Indiana ! Good to hear that the back held up for you.

That WAS my only concern going into the tournament! It held up though and was worth everything I went through during the round.

so was it close or did u win by a bunch?

Just saw this, congrats dude, that is awesome!!!

so was it close or did u win by a bunch?

I won by 2 shots. I was looking at the hole comparison and I didnt take the lead till 16. Crazy considering I went with Driver off the deck on 18 to get it close. Def. paid off but seeing that now tells me I could have easily lost it as well! I got to get a wood or rescue in the bag soon!

I won by 2 shots. I was looking at the hole comparison and I didnt take the lead till 16. Crazy considering I went with Driver off the deck on 18 to get it close. Def. paid off but seeing that now tells me I could have easily lost it as well! I got to get a wood or rescue in the bag soon!

yeah might not be a bad idea to have other options beside driver available...congrats again!

Yea, I meant to put an older hybrid I had in the bag but totally walked off and forgot it. Im looking to add the 2.0 fairway and a rescue to the bag. Thanks again I appreciate it

sweet! congrats on the W

Well, that was

EasyButton.jpg

Sweet. Good job.

Congrats! Have your round details posted anywhere?

iOS using Tapatalk

Congrats on the win!!!!!!! Thats awesome news!!!

Winner! Winner! That's so awesome! Keep it going!

Back