The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I have to share this little gem...I'm sitting in the hotel bar enjoying a frosty cold one and 3 convention goers walk into the bar. The coolest of he bunch starts telling a story how he woke up in some ladies bed after a tequila/taco fest in his home town. The other two stooges feed right into it and begin a 'I can top that session'
20 minutes passes and now they are talking about why Chinese are so successful. Mind you the bar is filled with women and Chinese. Well now Chinese cuz all the women left...if this keeps up it'll be me and the 3 stooges that are now talking about native Americans....if they start talking about short mixed black guys I'm gonna lose it

Dude those guys need a beat down. I wish I was there. I'm in the mood to punch some necks.

Dude those guys need a beat down. I wish I was there. I'm in the mood to punch some necks.

They have talked about every race and keep referring to themselves as us, 'they don't like us' they'll kill US for our stuff' if I actually didn't have a full beer I'd leave. The bartenders are uncomfortable

They have talked about every race and keep referring to themselves as us, 'they don't like us' they'll kill US for our stuff' if I actually didn't have a full beer I'd leave. The bartenders are uncomfortable

Kill them and take their stuff

Where's Mr Miyagi when you need him. These guys need a good old fashion beat down like Johnny and his Cobra Kai's.

Young Thainer shouldn't do that. He would be getting punched far too often

Hmmm, didn't think of that. He should build in a Canadian protection clause. Course is he moves to 'Merica that'll be null and void.

LMFAO.....this brain trust makes a soup sandwich sound doable

Soup Sandwich is certainly do able if you want to get creative.
A: Freeze the soup
B: Create an edible gel, form said gel into a sandwich like shape and pour in soup.

Neither would be tasty but I didn't think that was in the criteria : p (and that is why people think I'm insane. But I'm not. Like Sheldon, I was tested)

Ok I have to share this little gem...I'm sitting in the hotel bar enjoying a frosty cold one and 3 convention goers walk into the bar. The coolest of he bunch starts telling a story how he woke up in some ladies bed after a tequila/taco fest in his home town. The other two stooges feed right into it and begin a 'I can top that session'
20 minutes passes and now they are talking about why Chinese are so successful. Mind you the bar is filled with women and Chinese. Well now Chinese cuz all the women left...if this keeps up it'll be me and the 3 stooges that are now talking about native Americans....if they start talking about short mixed black guys I'm gonna lose it

Wait, you're a black guy? I thought you were from WI?

Kevin

Where's Mr Miyagi when you need him. These guys need a good old fashion beat down like Johnny and his Cobra Kai's.

Well, my 9 year old is pretty damn good in taekwondo.

Freddie: need us to suit up and head that way?

Tappin' from my iPad!

I had to leave, my blood was boiling, I'm in my room now and my brain hurts. How people can carry so much self hatred i'll never know.

Hmmm, didn't think of that. He should build in a Canadian protection clause. Course is he moves to 'Merica that'll be null and void.

Soup Sandwich is certainly do able if you want to get creative.
A: Freeze the soup
B: Create an edible gel, form said gel into a sandwich like shape and pour in soup.

Neither would be tasty but I didn't think that was in the criteria : p (and that is why people think I'm insane. But I'm not. Like Sheldon, I was tested)

Wait, you're a black guy? I thought you were from WI?

Kevin

Well, my 9 year old is pretty damn good in taekwondo.

Freddie: need us to suit up and head that way?

Tappin' from my iPad!

Kill them and take their stuff
Good to know if I upset you at an outing!

Sorry Tadashi, nothing worse than feeling uncomfortable around people you don't even know

The discomfort came from me not being able to speak my mind to those guys. I just didn't want to get into a slapping match with the three sissies
Good to know if I upset you at an outing!

Sorry Tadashi, nothing worse than feeling uncomfortable around people you don't even know

I would have done something regretful. I have walked out of a church dinner because i heard the preacher say something racist. I cannot stand these insufferable bigots.

i just read like 30 pages of banter... maybe i need to check this thread a lil more often

The discomfort came from me not being able to speak my mind to those guys. I just didn't want to get into a slapping match with the three sissies
I understand, but you were able to get up from your chair and walk away with your head held high and know that you are a better person, husband, and father than the idiots you left behind you. Just take positive away from a bad situation and keep in mind that you have a little one that you can help mold into a better person than people that came before him.

Nothing quite like browsing the local county jail inmate listings. Is looking fugly a pre-req for ending up on these things?

47494.jpg

Babes of WalMart must be their sister site

I understand, but you were able to get up from your chair and walk away with your head held high and know that you are a better person, husband, and father than the idiots you left behind you. Just take positive away from a bad situation and keep in mind that you have a little one that you can help mold into a better person than people that came before him.

Thanks dos zapatos....Sometimes it is tough to do but it is the right thing to do, not feed into that type of BS.

Nothing quite like browsing the local county jail inmate listings. Is looking fugly a pre-req for ending up on these things?

47494.jpg

You looking for someone in particular?

hehehehe. Just kidding, btw. But, I'm sure her pic is there somewhere.

I thought you were serious, you totally had me there.
GG has a knack for taking people a little too serious. :D I got her on a GREAT one while down in Orlando for the PGA Show in January. SethO and I went to the driving range and we got a little lost, I called GG for directions and decided to have a little fun at her expense saying we were picked up for speeding and SethO had some Mary-J in the car and we got thrown in jail. Poor GG flipped out!

That's a good one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back