Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started my new and improved workout regimen yesterday to get this 53 yr old(54 next month) body back into fighting shape.
Boy am I sore. But...in just a few weeks(ok...a few months) I'll be ready to take on all you young whippersnappers!

oh great, hes going to start speaking in OG talk

I started my new and improved workout regimen yesterday to get this 53 yr old(54 next month) body back into fighting shape.
Boy am I sore. But...in just a few weeks(ok...a few months) I'll be ready to take on all you young whippersnappers!

I hope you get in. I held my own in the first one. You would, too.

Kevin

Looking at his handicap I think DD would do more than just hold his own. SW on the other hand does not look like he will hold up under the pressure. That photo of him tells me I don't want him in my foursome. Could get smelly

Looking at his handicap I think DD would do more than just hold his own. SW on the other hand does not look like he will hold up under the pressure. That photo of him tells me I don't want him in my foursome. Could get smelly
This post is going to come back to haunt you if SW gets in and ends up on your team!

This post is going to come back to haunt you if SW gets in and ends up on your team!

Ha - look at CL linking threads together. That was not the most flattering photo.

Oh....I still want in on this party called MC 2.0!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

HA! Nice call. Your team is going down by the way.

Down to Florida to kick your sorry butt? Yes
Down to the floor to pick up the Morgan Cup trophy? Yes
Down in history as the 1st Team Hackers to win the Morgan Cup? Yes
Down to you in a match? Not in this lifetime.

You say that like it's a bad thing. :D

Tell em bro! Us almost old dudes can represent in the Morgan Cup as well as the young whippersnappers any old day! Heck we might teach em a thing or two :bananadance:.

Come up with your fancy little rebuttals all you want, quite clever really. But amazingly delusional and downright offensive for people to read such profane garbage coming from a captain.

Come up with your fancy little rebuttals all you want, quite clever really. But amazingly delusional and downright offensive for people to read such profane garbage coming from a captain.

I see no profanity in my post

I like it - GREAT rebuttal Captain Chunky!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Tell em bro! Us almost old dudes can represent in the Morgan Cup as well as the young whippersnappers any old day! Heck we might teach em a thing or two :bananadance:.

That's what I'm talkin' about !!

caddy_logo.jpg

Are you saying they can actually read in South Dakota?

Huh....who knew ?

Good for you! We 53-year-olds still have it...just put a little oil on those joints and get to work. I seriously need to do the same thing.

Ugggg, 342 pages and I can't keep up!! Will we get a game misconduct thrown at us if we only have a couple of posts in this thread at the end of the day?

CL I think you rebut was quite nice. Puttin4openplains is just upset you are so cleaver

Ddec is short. Short jokes are acceptable

Unfortunately, this event will only feature one Captain who has all the tools to be successful, both on and off the course, and we all know that's the effin wow factor! I feel bad for chunkylurker and nerfny as opposition. No matter what they do or what they bring it won't be good enough, clever enough, or offensive enough. It's like throwing two feather weights in the cage with a heavy weight. The good news for those two: they have like 10 months to prepare for mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back