Your take on Loud Mouth golf gear

Thechosen1

#Thistagwilltravel
Reaction score
Handicap
Pretty simple question.
Personally my uncle wears the stuff most times out on the course and can game it. Usually a good laugh in the morning/1st tee when we see them. My personal favorite from him was red/white/blue(american flag looknig short) with a red shirt. Man it looked horrible but so funny.

Your take?

It is pretty funny to see. I don't dislike it, but I probably wouldn't wear it.

I think it's fun but I wouldn't wear it. I don't like bright and crazy.

To each his own, if you like it, wear it! I'd sport a few of the shorts....not all but a few

I think it looks horrible but to each their own.

I think the patterns have their place. But I also found their quality to be severely lacking. Add to that that much of their line is mostly cotton and I will not be wearing it.

not my cup of tea, but to each his own

I think it's fun but I wouldn't wear it. I don't like bright and crazy.

Now that I know this we will be talking about a little wager my extremely tall friend

I am not a fan of the majority of their offerings but no discrimination from me if you choose to game it!

I have several pairs of them. I haven't noticed a lack of quality or comfort personally, but I'm used to wearing cotton when I play. Some aren't my cup of tea (not a fan of Houndstooth for example) but some I really like. If the fiancee says, "those are disgusting, what is wrong with you?!" then I know they're a winner.

I think their stuff is fun. I cant afford it so I dont buy it, but if I got it as a gift I would rock it

Poulter jr. hearts the loudmouth gear.

It looks awesome, its good quality, and it sponsors John Daly.....what's better than that???

I use the visors sometimes but thats about it

I don't care what others wear on the course, but not for me.

Poulter jr. hearts the loudmouth gear.

It looks awesome, its good quality, and it sponsors John Daly.....what's better than that???

Do you think so? 100% cotton shorts that are hard and have seam issues after just a wash or two I dont consider good quality. Did you have better luck with them? I mean they are 100% cotton....That leads to Garrigus moments.

I just don't like them.

Do you think so? 100% cotton shorts that are hard and have seam issues after just a wash or two I dont consider good quality. Did you have better luck with them? I mean they are 100% cotton....That leads to Garrigus moments.

I have had no problems with the durability of them. They have performed nicely. And while yes, they do lead to Garrigus moments on particularly hot days, I still like them. You don't see sweat in very dark/very light colors (houndstooth), and I only wear the bright colors when it's cool or I'm in a cart.

careful.....Daly may sue you for those negative thoughts.....

I think the patterns have their place. But I also found their quality to be severely lacking. Add to that that much of their line is mostly cotton and I will not be wearing it.

I really like the looks of some of their stuff, but I just couldn't see myself wearing it.

I like wearing fun / bright clothing from time to time. I would never wear Loud Mouth products. I just find them hideous.

Also, their 'European' cuts would not be flattering on me.

I like there stuff and would wear it if it was'nt so expensive $$$$$

Not a big fan. To each his own though.

I am more of a Matt Kucher or Steve Stricker boring type dresser. Too much bold coloring for me.

Terrible clothing.....unless you have the personality to pull them off i.e. Rodney Dangerfield character type.

Back