Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where has CL been today? Yorkem are you making him work again! How dare you.

You're not the only One T who has stepped up.

I'm just looking forward to laying a good old fashioned Julius Peppers sized beatdown on anyone that gets in my path. Its all about whooping some unsuspecting THP'er who underestimates TMEX! Then yeah the team stuff :)

It felt like I shot a 187 on Saturday if that makes y'all feel better. I'm laughing at myself today. My first lesson is at 315 today.

Who is your lesson with?

Guys lets remember this is the Morgan Cup thread. Lets keep it to MC talk, talk of the players, the sponsors and/or trash talk.

Where has CL be today. Yorkem are you making him work again! How dare you.

Sorry, but yes, he has a ton of work going on right now.

Let's gets this back on track. The reason we are having a MC 2.0 is due to the success and participation of those that were there. 2.0 is a direct result of all the work that went into one by everyone that took part.
Let's talk about how great 2.0 is going to be and all the positive memories it will create just like the first.

You're not the only One T who has stepped up.

I'm just looking forward to laying a good old fashioned Julius Peppers sized beatdown on anyone that gets in my path. Its all about whooping some unsuspecting THP'er who underestimates TMEX! Then yeah the team stuff :)

poor unsuspecting victim

I'm trying to round up some old broads to be in my video so I can flex my muscles. I want the companies that are watching to know I take no prisoners and fear is all that I distribute :alien:!

Guys lets remember this is the Morgan Cup thread. Lets keep it to MC talk, talk of the players, the sponsors and/or trash talk.

Ill ask again. Please?

Just gonna leave this here...

Edit: Thanks Google, that wasn't at all the hug it out picture I wanted.

Last edited:
I think MC 2.0 is going to be even better than the first event, which is hard to believe. Still so much out there that we don't know. Course, teams, sign up dates, possibly more sponsors getting involved.

How are people doing with their video ideas?

Plus 1 to all of this. My video ideas are coming along ok - I am sure that I will have a revamped focus on it once we know the video submission timeline. Even thinking about all of the equipment by the 3 sponsors is mind blowing.

I did learn Friday night that my club (that currently has ZERO equipment) is going to start carrying Cleveland golf so some new 588's are on the way now that along with the Black series I hope to hit very soon. Much different being able to take the equipment on the course instead of just hitting into a net for me.

I got to play a round of golf with my teamate Hawk and it will be a pleasure to tee it up with him again in MC2 (and hopefully before). Also finally got to meet MC1er Jrod. I didn't get to play with him but he didn't hit the ball short from what I saw!

And a big beware to the Hackers and Paradisians of MC2: Hawk is a legit 300 yard hitter! We won't talk about cart paths.

Let's hope DDec, JB, and Chunky didnt go to the Jim Harbaugh school of post game handshakes. He and Schwartz needed to brohug it out during the postgame presser.

Plus 1 to all of this. My video ideas are coming along ok - I am sure that I will have a revamped focus on it once we know the video submission timeline. Even thinking about all of the equipment by the 3 sponsors is mind blowing.

I did learn Friday night that my club (that currently has ZERO equipment) is going to start carrying Cleveland golf so some new 588's are on the way now that along with the Black series I hope to hit very soon. Much different being able to take the equipment on the course instead of just hitting into a net for me.

That's awesome about your club carrying some Cleveland gear. I can't wait to see the 588's and Black irons in person.

I got to play a round of golf with my teamate Hawk and it will be a pleasure to tee it up with him again in MC2 (and hopefully before). Also finally got to meet MC1er Jrod. I didn't get to play with him but he didn't hit the ball short from what I saw!

And a big beware to the Hackers and Paradisians of MC2: Hawk is a legit 300 yard hitter! We won't talk about cart paths.

Hawk has been making some great progress over the last year. I'm sure he will be in top form for MC 2.0
That's awesome that you got to tee it up with THP members, including your teammate Hawk.
Jrod rocks

Let's hope DDec, JB, and Chunky didnt go to the Jim Harbaugh school of post game handshakes. He and Schwartz needed to brohug it out during the postgame presser.

I won't shake JB's hand too hard. I can't say the same for Chunky though

Course management. Play what the course gives you.

I don't really care who else gets in. I'm going to sit back and enjoy this Morgan Cup. It's nice just being a participant this time around and not a Captain. That was tough stuff. I also think I'm going to go down to Florida and roll fools. I played well in the last MC but was too nice I think. I want to win this time around.

I agree Morgan Cup 73, lol

What's done is done. Let's talk about chunky and how he plans on leading Team Hackers to the promise land

Quoted for awesomeness

I don't really care who else gets in. I'm going to sit back and enjoy this Morgan Cup. It's nice just being a participant this time around and not a Captain. That was tough stuff. I also think I'm going to go down to Florida and roll fools. I played well in the last MC but was too nice I think. I want to win this time around.

Angry Ogre TC! I would love to watch you play a round where you were truly after blood.

I can't imagine the stress you had as captain and am glad I don't have to worry about that in MC 2.0.
I'm sure it's a daunting task that all 3 captains have to deal with and I'm sure they will all do a great job as you and Biggsy did.
This weekend, I got the final ok from the boss (Mrs Drumdog) to go forth and conquer, so Team THP and whatever team I play against are formally warned.

(this is of course if I make the cut and get selected)

Haha that would be a fun sight to see

That's awesome about your club carrying some Cleveland gear. I can't wait to see the 588's and Black irons in person.

Hawk has been making some great progress over the last year. I'm sure he will be in top form for MC 2.0
That's awesome that you got to tee it up with THP members, including your teammate Hawk.
Jrod rocks

I won't shake JB's hand too hard. I can't say the same for Chunky though

You look like a dead fish kind of guy

I know there will be some terrific video ideas submitted for MC 2.0 and I really like the changes that were made to the selection process. It is going to be very tough for me to make a decision on which of the three teams to support for the event since I was a Team Hackers member, but with Ddec as TP Captain, and all my friends on Team THP...I think I'm just going to have to wait and see the other participants before I can pledge loyalty to one of the three.

I'm so excited that the event is being held again and others will get to experience what we did the first time.

I know there will be some terrific video ideas submitted for MC 2.0 and I really like the changes that were made to the selection process. It is going to be very tough for me to make a decision on which of the three teams to support for the event since I was a Team Hackers member, but with Ddec as TP Captain, and all my friends on Team THP...I think I'm just going to have to wait and see the other participants before I can pledge loyalty to one of the three.

I'm so excited that the event is being held again and others will get to experience what we did the first time.

It truly was a great few days.

I started my new and improved workout regimen yesterday to get this 53 yr old(54 next month) body back into fighting shape.
Boy am I sore. But...in just a few weeks(ok...a few months) I'll be ready to take on all you young whippersnappers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back