Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a quick question..

How many of the participants in Morgan Cup 1.0 are still active on THP ?

All of them I believe.

I'm pretty sure you could probably answer that for yourself.
We've gone down that road many times already.
Majority are still around and active
There is 1 that seems to have completely gone away though, and I think that's a shame.

Really? Really Really? This is old to me. I may have a rant in this thread.......

I'm pretty sure you could probably answer that for yourself.
We've gone down that road many times already.
Majority are still around and active
There is 1 that seems to have completely gone away though, and I think that's a shame.

who?

He hasn't gone away, he's just taking the turn from round 1 hehe
Like you, I think it's old news now. Time to move forward

Ever wonder that maybe its stuff like this that ran the guy off in the first place?

Sadly enough...yeah he was/is a slow golfer but he sure did one hell of a job repping his company and talking in the Morgan Cup...which at the end of the day is what this event was about. But, when he returned from the MC he caught nothing but hell from a few people on here and I am sure it hurt. TMC was a great experience and there were 16 guys that will be able to say that they were in the first MC. Kind of like a fraternity or a brotherhood...so, I would imagine it hurts having a brother smack you every 5 minutes. yeah, I played with the guy, and it was a long round. But, you know...I apologized to the guy about giving him a hard time because at the end of the day, he is one hell of a good dude and a good friend. I know he made a comment that was uncalled for to JB at one point and I am sure he regrets it but that should have been handled between the two of them. The whole situation is sad to me.

Haha just bc i dont post as much doesnt mean i dont read them. I stayed active in the taylormade threads long after the MC. But some make it awfully hard at times.

What can you do.

Really? Really Really? This is old to me. I may have a rant in this thread.......

I obviously was not a MC 1.0 participant, and it still irks me to see this coming up week after week. So let's just PLEASE let it go. Spend 'your' time on prepping your application vid and less time trying to devalue the MC 1.0ers participation in hopes it raises chances of 'you' being selected for MC 2.0.

Ever wonder that maybe its stuff like this that ran the guy off in the first place?

Sadly enough...yeah he was/is a slow golfer but he sure did one hell of a job repping his company and talking in the Morgan Cup...which at the end of the day is what this event was about. But, when he returned from the MC he caught nothing but hell from a few people on here and I am sure it hurt. TMC was a great experience and there were 16 guys that will be able to say that they were in the first MC. Kind of like a fraternity or a brotherhood...so, I would imagine it hurts having a brother smack you every 5 minutes. yeah, I played with the guy, and it was a long round. But, you know...I apologized to the guy about giving him a hard time because at the end of the day, he is one hell of a good dude and a good friend. I know he made a comment that was uncalled for to JB at one point and I am sure he regrets it but that should have been handled between the two of them. The whole situation is sad to me.

Well said One-T. Couldnt add anything to make it any better.

And just saw yours one-t, thanks man it means more than you know.

Of course i regret it, my one attempt and reflecting some of it backfired miserably. Im not good at it and didnt want to participate in that.

You do discover the true characters in people, often when sharing experiences.

I was and will always be extremely grateful for the opportunity to play in the MC, it was an amazing experience and one i will never forget.

I obviously was not a MC 1.0 participant, and it still irks me to see this coming up week after week. So let's just PLEASE let it go. Spend 'your' time on prepping your application vid and less time trying to devalue the MC 1.0ers participation in hopes it raises chances of 'you' being selected for MC 2.0.

I agree bro! This is frustrating to me...and twice now I have been the only previous MCer to step up and take up for the ones in 1.0. That is sad to me. Nothing should be said about the participants in 1.0..ESPECIALLY the 1.0 participants shouldnt throw 1.0 participants under the bus. Its funny...there are some people giving 1.0 participants hell for there activity...I would love to go back to TMC threads and see who was active the weekend of TMC 1.0. I am sure many others would be shocked as well. But, they sure come in here firing off at us now that there is another one coming up. They sure become a lot more active. I am ranting because quite frankly I am fuming right now. This isnt the proper thread for this and I will start a thread just for it. I have never seen so many people do so many low things just to get a leg up or try to get a leg up. its turning into a joke!

Haha just bc i dont post as much doesnt mean i dont read them. I stayed active in the taylormade threads long after the MC. But some make it awfully hard at times.

What can you do.

you had some great things to say about the equipment after it. How's it been treating you recently?

you had some great things to say about the equipment after it. How's it been treating you recently?

this is a joke right!?!

I agree bro! This is frustrating to me...and twice now I have been the only previous MCer to step up and take up for the ones in 1.0. That is sad to me. Nothing should be said about the participants in 1.0..ESPECIALLY the 1.0 participants shouldnt throw 1.0 participants under the bus. Its funny...there are some people giving 1.0 participants hell for there activity...I would love to go back to TMC threads and see who was active the weekend of TMC 1.0. I am sure many others would be shocked as well. But, they sure come in here firing off at us now that there is another one coming up. They sure become a lot more active. I am ranting because quite frankly I am fuming right now. This isnt the proper thread for this and I will start a thread just for it. I have never seen so many people do so many low things just to get a leg up or try to get a leg up. its turning into a joke!

Totally agree with you little bro. It's been entertaining and slightly nauseating to watch. It goes to show what certain people will do for certain things though.

Enough of this garbage! ENOUGH!
The Morgan Cup 1 is over and its time to move on.
Lets celebrate the good things and leave the bad things behind. There is no reason to even discuss this anymore!
If someone chooses to be active, they can possibly be a part of another special event. If they choose not to, we wish them the best and they will be missed.

Well said One-T. Couldnt add anything to make it any better.

Ok, let's get this straight.
First of all, there was no malice intended in my question. I was in NO WAY trying to devalue, demean or in any way disparage anyone that had anything to do with the first Morgan Cup.
How in hell would that improve my chances to be selected for the next one? :angry:

I asked a simple question and got one simple answer and some other wasted bandwidth in response.
If a question is asked in any of the forums that has been addressed in the past, a single response from someone mentioning that is all that is required.

Now that I have that rant off my chest, I regress back to discussing Morgan Cup 2.0.

I had a long, bad night last night and way too much coffee this morning so please excuse my tirade.

Ok, let's get this straight.
First of all, there was no malice intended in my question. I was in NO WAY trying to devalue, demean or in any way disparage anyone that had anything to do with the first Morgan Cup.
How in hell would that improve my chances to be selected for the next one? :angry:

I asked a simple question and got one simple answer and some other wasted bandwidth in response.
If a question is asked in any of the forums that has been addressed in the past, a single response from someone mentioning that is all that is required.

Now that I have that rant off my chest, I regress back to discussing Morgan Cup 2.0.

I had a long, bad night last night and way too much coffee this morning so please excuse my tirade.

My post was not directed at you man, thats why I didnt quote it. :angel: I am fairly certain you knew the answer you were asking, but my post was directed to the general feeling that has been part of the entire MC 2 pondering thread and keeps creeping up in this thread by less active / newer members.

I appreciate your rant tho, well written retort. Hope you have a similar reply when I really do mean to offend you :)

Wow, this thread has taken a nasty turn has it not?

I haven't been around long but can't believe some of the nonsense being posted, these events are awesome and should be celebrated not bickered about

I haven't been around long but can't believe some of the nonsense being posted, these events are awesome and should be celebrated not bickered about

Not real bickering this morning...just a little misunderstanding and it's all settled on over with.

Bro hugs for all !

For the love of Yoccos, someone make Ike laugh before he smacks the crap out of Tina!

I agree Morgan Cup 73, lol

What's done is done. Let's talk about chunky and how he plans on leading Team Hackers to the promise land

I think MC 2.0 is going to be even better than the first event, which is hard to believe. Still so much out there that we don't know. Course, teams, sign up dates, possibly more sponsors getting involved.

How are people doing with their video ideas?

Sooo I'm really glad we have 3 fantastic sponsors for 14 lucky people!

What's done is done. Let's talk about chunky and how he plans on leading Team Hackers to the promise land

I've never heard third place described that way hehe

What's done is done. Let's talk about chunky and how he will lead Team Hackers to the promise land

FIFY!!

It felt like I shot a 187 on Saturday if that makes y'all feel better. I'm laughing at myself today. My first lesson is at 315 today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back