Hole of The Day: Video Edition

not really, as cheap as they are right now you can't really go wrong and they are so simple to use. My only issue it it takes forever to post to Youtube.

not really, as cheap as they are right now you can't really go wrong and they are so simple to use. My only issue it it takes forever to post to Youtube.

I find its almost always faster to upload from the camera to the CPU and then to YouTube.

I find its almost always faster to upload from the camera to the CPU and then to YouTube.

That's what I do too. The waiting time isn't too bad, I just THP while I wait. :D

Nice videos everyone, Buck and Hanks those were some solid shots!

Cookie, I liked that last video a lot, "what the hell was that?" Haha, good stuff!

Echoing P4B, great videos! Let's me feel like I'm on the course despite being inside this glass building!

Wanna see someone make a birdie on one of the videos! It's time!

Wanna see someone make a birdie on one of the videos! It's time!

In that case, I may need to video every shot in hopes that I make one birdie while playing 9 tonight! LOL

ETA: check out post 156 from 10/6 - I did birdie that one!!

cook, I really really loved the sound of that 6 iron. Just so pure

Nice video Cookie! Here's mine for the day. After this I have shown you guys 1,2,3,4, and 6 of my course. The rest to come!

[video=youtube;Y-1bWDR-zGY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-1bWDR-zGY[/video]

Solid par Damaikis! Looked like a pretty narrow fairway to find off of the tee. Great looking hole though. Ever go at it with driver?

Solid par Damaikis! Looked like a pretty narrow fairway to find off of the tee. Great looking hole though. Ever go at it with driver?

If I'm feeling really good I might. The fairway is about 15 ft wide, then you hit rough. You probably have 15 yards between the trees. I almost always go 4 wood. *Usually* much safer.

Awesome headcover Damaikis.......:D

That hole looks way tough. Great par.

Great par! Nice pace too, I'm quite a bit slower.

Thanks guys! I love my headcover and the hole isn't that tough if you stay safe off the tee. Very short.

Thanks guys! I love my headcover and the hole isn't that tough if you stay safe off the tee. Very short.

Nice video and solid Par Damaikis!

Also, great looking hat!

Agree, nice hole. Also couldn't tell if driver was possible on the hole but looked tight!

I made 4 holes of the day in one day because I was the only one on the course, so here's another from that day. I said that it's 440, but I usually play off the blues, which is 440, but I moved to the whites that day for the heck of it. It's 360.
[YOUTUBE]M0XbWtzJ8PM[/YOUTUBE]

NebHusker: that last video is marked as private.

I'm sorry, I have it fixed now.

Nice job Neb; solid par!

Thanks cook. I wish I would have hit the green, I was on an awkward sidehill lie, with wind straight in my face. I took a knockdown PW, but it still got way too high.

Played my local course today and did so using only irons. Played pretty much all the forward or senior tees. Pretty much just picked the tee that seemed best fit for teeing off with an iron. This is hole #17 which is usually a par5. Today it played 370 ish I think from the senior tee. This video has it all: 4 iron tee shot, a bladed chip and then a fat chip. Have fun!

OEM with the hand wedge! nice video dude!

Back