Caption This Contest - Win an autographed Srixon Graeme McDowell Hat

Morning bump and grind

Afternoon bump.

"I can't wait to bring this back home. Little Rory loves things that are shiny"

Now that the Morgan Cup is mine, I wonder if I can trade it for a night with Mrs. Graybush...

Thanks for the offer Dev, very cool of you!

My entry:

"Screw TC and Callaway, I'm moving onto Srixon, their balls are better"

Bump. Lets go guys. Get in on this!

this has been fun to follow! You have a tough decision on your hands.

Lots of great entries. Would love to see some more!

Only a few days left to get in on this.

"After too many pints of Guiness after winning the US Open, Greame McDowell choked out the cup after it called him names."

"Hello ladies, look at your man, now back to me, sadly he isnt me"

Last day. I may extend it just to get some more entries. Not sure why there is such a small number of people entering. Because of that I am allowing multiple entries from people, so those of you who already entered may enter again.

Last day. I may extend it just to get some more entries. Not sure why there is such a small number of people entering. Because of that I am allowing multiple entries from people, so those of you who already entered may enter again.

Sucks Dev, but it's b/c you aren't giving away equipment. I think it's an awesome thing for you to do. Who doesn't love Gmac?

I tried to get the owrd out on FB. sorry not a lot of folks got in on this.

"Good God, I won the US Open. Time for kegs of Guinness and preparing for my new Neon yellow staff bag"

How long do I have to hold this pose before THP members get in on this great contest, I mean...it's me for love of Pete!

sweet...just saw this

Sucks Dev, but it's b/c you aren't giving away equipment. I think it's an awesome thing for you to do. Who doesn't love Gmac?

I agree. A Gmac autographed hat is sick!!

Does this pose make my butt look big?

Tap,Tap,Tap

I knew I should have shaved....I just knew it !

Channel late 80s early 90s Lucky Charms commercial. (Disclaimer: I applied earlier then totally skimmed here again, this may be a repeat)

Try all you want but you'll never get me lucky charms

I'm trying to think of another caption. I am so uncreative when it comes to these contests for some reason. Thanks again, Dev!

Entry 2: (in the voice of the seagull from Finding Nemo) Mine mine mine mine

Entry 3: I may have shot over par on the final day, but it was still good enough to beat the rest of you! Neener neener neener.

I'll try to post more later.

"Don't judge me.. I can pretend it's Megan Fox if I want to!"

After 10 pints, do you have any idea how bad I am going to violate this cup?

Is it bad that I think this might be ten times more comical in that it would be McDowell who is saying it?

Well done JB. Well done.

"I bet Tubbs doesn't have one of these."

Back