Steve Jobs has passed away...

Just terrible. The man was a pioneer in electronics. Bill Gates may have put a computer in every home and office, but Steve Jobs put one in your living room, your dorm room, your lap, and even into your pocket.

Here's hoping his legacy lives on, and his last ideas are made into something that awes the world.

It's being reported everywhere now. RIP, he was definitely a pioneer in the technology world.

+1. Changed the playing of music, organizing music, simplifying technology, and made products and a brand that people wanted and more importantly stuck with

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Sad to hear, RIP.

Tap,Tap,Tap

One of the greatest minds of our time. For someone who seemed to be a workaholic, I hope he was able to stop and enjoy the ride from time to time. RIP.

So sad. Rip

tapatalk addict....

RIP Steve Jobs. Its sad he died so soon.

So sad. One of the true innovators of our time.

Really sad. What an impact he has had on people's lives.

RIP Steve - love my iDevices!

You'll be missed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just terrible. The man was a pioneer in electronics. Bill Gates may have put a computer in every home and office, but Steve Jobs put one in your living room, your dorm room, your lap, and even into your pocket.

Here's hoping his legacy lives on, and his last ideas are made into something that awes the world.

So true, Steve Jobs passing is a great loss for America and the World. May he rest in peace....so young, only 56 years.....

Devastated by this news! Have been a fan of apple since getting the original iPod mini years ago. Steve is like no other.

Sad to hear, how ironic that he passed the day after yesterday's Apple announcements.

Amazing.
Pay attention to his third story.
[YOUTUBE]UF8uR6Z6KLc[/YOUTUBE]

So sad. I seriously consider him one of the most important figures of the past century. I wouldn't be able to live life the way I do now without his innovation, that's for sure.

I knew this was coming, but am still surprised by it. I feel privileged to have grown up during the era of one of the all time greats.

This man was a genius! From
what I can tell a truly good person. And he truly cared about making something that was going to work for and help everyone from your biggest tech geek to an average Joe such as myself. The world lost a great man.

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Just heard the Fred Felps group that boycotts soldier funerals announced plans to boycott this funneral. Not sure if they did, but thought it sad/funny that these idiots sent the announcement through from an iPhone according to the link.

I'll see if I can find the link.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Can't stand the Westboro Baptist "church."

They need some more attention I guess

I thought this was awesome!!!

Note: If you are sensitive to foul-language, you probably should not open the spoiler.

Spoiler
5af68110.jpg

I thought this was awesome!!!

Note: If you are sensitive to foul-language, you probably should not open the spoiler.

Spoiler
5af68110.jpg

What newspaper was that?

Back