Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering a vr pro 3 wood. If it performs like the hybrid I'm in

tapatalk addict....

Pondering a vr pro 3 wood. If it performs like the hybrid I'm in

tapatalk addict....

It's very good. I'm actually playing mine again as I've been struggling with it less then the FL.

It's very good. I'm actually playing mine again as I've been struggling with it less then the FL.

Playing white clay sat for league championship and I def need a 3 wood there. Might go hit it at gg tomorrow

tapatalk addict....

OEM, please answer this for me... Is the difference between the VR and VR Pro only the stock shafts? VR with the VooDoo and VR Pro with the Project X? My finger slipped on the mouse Friday and accidently hit "Buy", "Check Out", "Confirm" and I bought the VR model. I love my VR Pro Driver but Nike doesn't list the VR anymore and couldn't seem to find a complete thread here on the topic.

Thanks in advance.

Vr pro has a hotter face and the compression channel

tapatalk addict....

OEM, please answer this for me... Is the difference between the VR and VR Pro only the stock shafts? VR with the VooDoo and VR Pro with the Project X? My finger slipped on the mouse Friday and accidently hit "Buy", "Check Out", "Confirm" and I bought the VR model. I love my VR Pro Driver but Nike doesn't list the VR anymore and couldn't seem to find a complete thread here on the topic.

Thanks in advance.

Haha a little seizure?

Yep, happened 3 times last week! .... I'm gonna' use that on my wife by the way!

Awesome. I get some leg tremors. Maybe I will learn to move the mouse with my feet. My Left Foot style

lol yeah mine has the PX, compression channel and it's adjustable.

Taken from the GA Outing thread, someone is pondering new pants.

DSCF0051.jpg

lol yeah mine has the PX, compression channel and it's adjustable.
Well...I'll just have to deal with no compression channel....I mean, after all, this wasn't my fault, it's a medical thing. Chunky diagnosed me.

Golf shoes, golf shoes golf shoes. Looking for something sub-$80, and well suited for walking, that comes in XW. Looks like adicomforts or Footjoy Contour/Superlights are in my future. Thoughts on the two FJ pairs?

Need to stop pondering. Today's 48 degree rainy round was a cold reminder that the white stuff is right around the corner. So want to redo the 6I to 5W gap, will just wait it out I guess! Who knows, in 5 months I may be redoing my irons as well....

Golf shoes, golf shoes golf shoes. Looking for something sub-$80, and well suited for walking, that comes in XW. Looks like adicomforts or Footjoy Contour/Superlights are in my future. Thoughts on the two FJ pairs?

I have to buy wide also and love both pairs of the FJ's mentioned. You really can't go wrong with either and both are pretty cheap right now with last year's models on closeout at most places.

Last edited:
Need to stop pondering. Today's 48 degree rainy round was a cold reminder that the white stuff is right around the corner. So want to redo the 6I to 5W gap, will just wait it out I guess! Who knows, in 5 months I may be redoing my irons as well....

Sadly, I agree with you. I'm scheduled to play on Friday and it might be the last round of the year since I don't enjoy cold, wind sub-50 degree golf. Seems silly to be making equipment changes at this point -- better to start working conditioning! Yeah. :bad: Although, I'm very interested in those 588 wedges, especially the 48 degree.

I've tried the contours on, but never worn them on the course. They felt nice though. I've loved every pair of Footjoys I have had.

Contours are solid shoes. Walked 18 in mine today...zero issues and well made for a great price.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Thanks in advance.

Vr pro has a hotter face and the compression channel

tapatalk addict....

Are we talking the fairway or the hybrid? If we're talking fairway, Matty is spot on for the hotter face. Either is a beast of a fairway but the VR is more demanding then the VR Pro off the deck. It spins and launches lower which can mean trouble for some people (hence the Voodoo shaft with a softer tip then the PX). If we're talking hybrid I still think the VR is miles better then the VR Pro if only because of how the sole is cambered. It doesn't look as sleek but I find it more consistent from a variety of lies then the Pro. I still waver some days and pull the 3 wood for a 1 hybrid and if it's a tight course I'll pull the driver and run 1 through 4 hybrids and not use a wood at all.

I am very much pondering some Pro Launch Blue iron shafts.

Pondering finding a girl that plays golf...that's equipment right?

Oh and still waiting for these 588s!

You thinking new or used?

Pondering finding a girl that plays golf...that's equipment right?

Oh and still waiting for these 588s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back