Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my V2, so that means you will like it. ;)

Tap-in Talking

This has been a recent ponder of mine as well. I love the 70 Kai-Li in my RHT, but naturally I want more. I have been browsing the bay for a decent deal.

I'm also heavily pondering C-Tapers. Like, heavy ponder.

I don't quite have the clubhead speed that you do, I can see why the Kai'li 70 in the driver is better for you. I'd imagine you'd actually be better with a DI-7 instead of the DI-6. I am browsing the bay heavily right now as well. Re: the C-tapers, have you tried the shaft fitting tool on the KBS website? That might help you figure out which flex in the C-Tapers would be best for you.

Pondering a possible ball change. Been playing with the Callaway i(z) for a bit and while it's great off the tee I'm seeing more rollout around the greens than I'd like.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Pondering a possible ball change. Been playing with the Callaway i(z) for a bit and while it's great off the tee I'm seeing more rollout around the greens than I'd like.

I normally play pro v1x but have been using a Callaway HX Diablo tour ball this last few weeks and really like it, it doesn't stop as fast on the greens as the pro v1x but our green are so soft now that using this ball the ball releases better on the wet greens than the prov 1x that either stops dead or zips back.

I normally play pro v1x but have been using a Callaway HX Diablo tour ball this last few weeks and really like it, it doesn't stop as fast on the greens as the pro v1x but our green are so soft now that using this ball the ball releases better on the wet greens than the prov 1x that either stops dead or zips back.
Not sure, but I read that as you were looking for more stop. That said Chunky told me on the previous page he'd played the Callaway HX Diablo Tour ball last week and liked it.

I don't think the Diablo HX Tour will have more spin around the greens then the I(z) though. Perhaps the B330RX Hanks

I don't think the Diablo HX Tour will have more spin around the greens then the I(z) though. Perhaps the B330RX Hanks

At the PGA Show he was fit for the RX and it performed really well numbers wise.

Thanks for the clarification..that's what I meant to say...well, something like that anyway! Playing this morning, but didn't get a chance to get either the B330RX or Q-Stars, but thanks for you guy's help! Didn't get a rangefinder either cause Kev reminded me that I have to buy a Texas Approved RF and the 1600 is a little more Texas than I've got to spend right now!

At the PGA Show he was fit for the RX and it performed really well numbers wise.

It is my favorite ball. Just wish I could afford it. Great distance. I don't get a ton of sidespin with it. Great greenside spin. Plus it feels great off the putter.

Thanks for the clarification..that's what I meant to say...well, something like that anyway! Playing this morning, but didn't get a chance to get either the B330RX or Q-Stars, but thanks for you guy's help! Didn't get a rangefinder either cause Kev reminded me that I have to buy a Texas Approved RF and the 1600 is a little more Texas than I've got to spend right now!

You do know he lives in Maryland right? He's Fake Texas

It is my favorite ball. Just wish I could afford it. Great distance. I don't get a ton of sidespin with it. Great greenside spin. Plus it feels great off the putter.
What is your normal gamer ball now?

What is your normal gamer ball now?

I go cheaper balls. Right now I love the TM Burner Tour. I find it gives me everything that I can get out of a golf ball at a great price. I will dabble with other balls when they are on sale. I got the Cally DHXT cheap at Walmart so I tried it and liked it quite a bit. If money were no object it would without a doubt be the B330RX in yellow. That ball is perfect for me

I go cheaper balls. Right now I love the TM Burner Tour. I find it gives me everything that I can get out of a golf ball at a great price. I will dabble with other balls when they are on sale. I got the Cally DHXT cheap at Walmart so I tried it and liked it quite a bit. If money were no object it would without a doubt be the B330RX in yellow. That ball is perfect for me
Cool..well I'll cross my toes then that you get the perfect sponsor here soon and can game those things to victory. I would have never bought the e6 if I hadn't come here and learned more about golf balls than I thought I cared to know. I will in fact slap some 330RX around soon. Thanks for the help!

Yeah I had the RX and liked it a lot. I got infatuated with the i(z) for whatever reason but it's not as good for my game like I thought it may be. I think I need to slink my way back to the RX, beg for forgiveness, and put them back in the bag

Yeah I had the RX and liked it a lot. I got infatuated with the i(z) for whatever reason but it's not as good for my game like I thought it may be. I think I need to slink my way back to the RX, beg for forgiveness, and put them back in the bag
Ah, you don't have to beg, just blame it on me, that's what my wife does!:bulgy-eyes:

Ah, you don't have to beg, just blame it on me, that's what my wife does!:bulgy-eyes:

I blame you 2S....

You do know he lives in Maryland right? He's Fake Texas

How dare you! But it's true I do live in md for now. I'm pondering a move back to the home state though. More golf there.

~Don't drink and tapatalk~

I'm thinking of moving to Texas too. There needs to be more manly men in that state it seems.

Nice pondering OEM: smart move.

TC: even if that was needed, I don't see your presence changing anything.

Fact: you just want to be here and in my presence. :D

Back to pondering the XF line.

Tappin' from my iPad!

How dare you! But it's true I do live in md for now. I'm pondering a move back to the home state though. More golf there.

~Don't drink and tapatalk~

Move to NC. We are cooler here

I'm pondering why my golf shirts dont have negative ionic energy to give me more power and last longer on the golf course. And here I am just buying regular golf shirts, I'm an idiot.

I'm pondering why my golf shirts dont have negative ionic energy to give me more power and last longer on the golf course. And here I am just buying regular golf shirts, I'm an idiot.

Man and I thought I was the only one.

tapatalk addict....

Oh and an update for anyone pondering hybrids as I was, the Nike Machspeed is a really good hybrid. I don't think its the longest hybrid out there, but it is so easy to hit and very forgiving. I like the 4 hybrid a lot.

Oh and an update for anyone pondering hybrids as I was, the Nike Machspeed is a really good hybrid. I don't think its the longest hybrid out there, but it is so easy to hit and very forgiving. I like the 4 hybrid a lot.

Told ya dude. I found it to be quite long for myself, just too weak in the shaft for me. It's so stupid easy to hit off the turf eh? You need the 18*, that thing is a nice option to have off the tee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back