Lady Precept iQ+ Testing Thread

Adding to the company’s popular white and yellow B330-RX balls, Bridgestone will release a limited quantity of several thousand Pink TOUR B330-RX (Pink B330-RX) balls next month. With every dozen that is purchased, Bridgestone Golf will contribute a portion to a national breast cancer awareness effort to aid in the fight against Breast Cancer. To supplement the contribution, Bridgestone will also allocate a portion of proceeds from the sale of its Precept Pink Lady iQ+ golf ball during October. In total, Bridgestone Golf expects the combined initiative to net nearly $20,000 for breast cancer awareness and research.

From GG's thread on the pink B330-RX's

Went on a golf trip yesterday with about 25 women. Dropped 3 new pink iQ+ balls on the practice putting green and started getting all kinds of comments about my bright pink balls. EVERYONE of the other women were playing white balls. I told them I used to feel the same way about playing pink balls but now I like playing them because I can tell which one is mine in the fairway. I also liked the fact that part of the money I paid went towards the fight against breast cancer. It's obvious to me though, most serious lady golfers in my area do not want any part of pink balls. That's okay because that makes it easier for me to know which one is mine. I really think a lot of those women could benefit from trying this ball instead of the high compression balls they think are helping their game.

ddec and I went out and played with his father yesterday afternoon. I started out with a white ball. That lasted 2 holes before I missed my pink ball. I find the pink ball is much easier for me to follow in the air and to find in the rough. Even with the lower sun and leaves on the ground I thought the pink ball was easy to spot. I was driving the ball really well. I shot a 50 and tied ddec's dad for nine holes which has never happened. I was playing really well and felt really good about my short game with my precept.

Last edited:
Went out and played for my birthday yesterday. Ddec and I got pair with these two older men. Started off the first hole not great lost my tee shot in an area we should have found it. Don't know how but it was gone. I think the guys we were playing with must have been thinking oh great this is what our round is going to be like with this girl and her pink ball. Needless to say me and my pink ball posted a 48 on the front and 49 on the back. 97 on my birthday!! Not a bad present to my self.

Went out and played for my birthday yesterday. Ddec and I got pair with these two older men. Started off the first hole not great lost my tee shot in an area we should have found it. Don't know how but it was gone. I think the guys we were playing with must have been thinking oh great this is what our round is going to be like with this girl and her pink ball. Needless to say me and my pink ball posted a 48 on the front and 49 on the back. 97 on my birthday!! Not a bad present to my self.

I should say that is a pretty good birthday present to yourself!! Glad you showed those guys what a pink ball can do. Going to go out tomorrow and play a round. I packed up all the golf stuff today EXCEPT the Precept iQ+ and my clubs. Really need to go out and enjoy myself tomorrow. This packing stuff is killing me...

Jacqui didn't use these specific ball, but she did play the lady iQ (no +) ball the other day and loved it.

Congrats on the round Nerfny!!

Just had the time to catch up on this thread, some great shooting ladies and the reviews and comments are both spot on and entertaining. It seems that most of you are now using the iQ pink as your primary ball, good stuff.

Yea the IQ Pink balls are the way to go and these Ladies are bringing on the heat with the pink missles! Good job Nerfny on your BD :clapp:

I think I misused my beautiful pink IQ+ ball the other day, but in my defense, it was the little devil on my shoulder that made me do it. I got paired with 2 guys who obviously weren't expecting to get paired with a woman, let alone one that would walk 18 holes. I thought I heard their eyes roll. So I kind of made a point of saying it was only my second season and I'd try not to slow them down. And then...I know I heard them rolling their eyes! So I had to do it. I knew if I flaunted my pink ball it would totally drive them nuts. So after they sliced a few into the swamp, and the woods (just on the first tee), I sort of drove that little pink ball about 200yds straight down the middle. I wasn't too worried, because if I had muffed it, well, that's what they were expecting. But they were nice to me after that. Anyway, this ball is still giving me some pretty good distance with my driving and irons, as well as a nice feel around the green, so I'm sticking with it. That a portion of the sale of the ball goes to support breast cancer is a plus. Thanks again for the reviews and recommendations; I'm not sure I would have tried this ball otherwise.

Great story, GolfGirl!

My wife gets the same treatment at first. But fortunately, driving is the best part of her game!

I think I misused my beautiful pink IQ+ ball the other day, but in my defense, it was the little devil on my shoulder that made me do it. I got paired with 2 guys who obviously weren't expecting to get paired with a woman, let alone one that would walk 18 holes. I thought I heard their eyes roll. So I kind of made a point of saying it was only my second season and I'd try not to slow them down. And then...I know I heard them rolling their eyes! So I had to do it. I knew if I flaunted my pink ball it would totally drive them nuts. So after they sliced a few into the swamp, and the woods (just on the first tee), I sort of drove that little pink ball about 200yds straight down the middle. I wasn't too worried, because if I had muffed it, well, that's what they were expecting. But they were nice to me after that. Anyway, this ball is still giving me some pretty good distance with my driving and irons, as well as a nice feel around the green, so I'm sticking with it. That a portion of the sale of the ball goes to support breast cancer is a plus. Thanks again for the reviews and recommendations; I'm not sure I would have tried this ball otherwise.

Good stuff Golfgirl. Same type of thing happened to Nerfny when we played last weekend. We paired up with 2 guys and they didn't look to excited to have to play with a girl. She definitely flaunted the pink ball throughout the round. Esp as she beat them handily hehe

So glad to hear that our reviews helped. Prior to testing these I was very up in the air about my ball of choice. I mainly played the Nike Karma's. Well that all changed with doing this testing. Now I can't imagine not playing that little pink ball.

I live to get paired with guys because I know they are thinking the same thing as you experienced.

Earlier this week got paired with a "that" guy. You know "come on Pops, we're burning daylight guy". I could tell he was annoyed to be playing with a woman. So I just played my game with my pearl white iQ+ and on the 4th hole, which that day was drivable from all the tee boxes, after watching him put it one fairway over, stuck it 18' from the pin with my driver, spun it back to 6'.

c6e4c041-5242-1606.jpg

then after waiting for him to hit three shots from the adjacent fairway & take three more to get out of the greenside bunker, calmly walked up and dropped my pearly white ball into to center of the cup for an eagle.

Guy didn't say a word to me rest of the front nine, then begged out of back nine.

Thanks Precept! You make me look like a pro!!

Wow great eagle Mary!!

That's a hell of a drive!

Great eagle Mary!!

So I've been sick all week and didn't get to write about the tournament ddec and I played in over the weekend. Our team was on the same page from the start.
First of all our team was named the Newlyweds as the couple we played with only got married 2 weeks after us. The pink ball was on display for us me with my precept, the guys were playing the pink Bridgestone B330-RX and the other bride in our group had the pink Callaway Solaire.

As for ease of finding ball with all of the leaves on the ground I would have to rank them B330-RX was the easiest then my precept and last was the pink Solaire. There were a couple of times we walked or drove right past the Solair and had no idea. There was only once or twice I had a hard time finding my ball and once was because I hit it farther then everyone thought and it was at the bottom of a hill and we all though it stopped on top.

My putting seemed on I sunk a few big birdie and par saving putts for our team. We ended up finishing -5 for the tournament. Of course I think my golfing season is coming to an end as we have temps in the 30's and 40's predicted for the weekend with a chance of snow for tonight. This only means no more playing on a course there is always heated tees and golf simulators to keep my swing for the winter and putting in the living room.

nerfny - did you ever use a yellow ball? If so, can you compare your experiences? I kind of had a hard time seeing the pink on the ground amongst the leaves and in the grass.

Got a chance to play one of these for 9 holes on Sunday, I have zero shame about playing a ladies ball :) Used the pearl version and I must say I was very impressed with it. I liked it off the tee and off of wedges and putter but where I was blown away was on full iron shots. I don't think I've ever hit a ball that felt that good coming off the face. Spin was zero issue from any lie except rediculously thick rough. Hit an 8 into the green on 18 from a pine straw lie and it litterally stopped in it's mark. The two random guys I was playing with couldn't believe it was a ladies ball.

nerfny - did you ever use a yellow ball? If so, can you compare your experiences? I kind of had a hard time seeing the pink on the ground amongst the leaves and in the grass.

On the ground I find the yellow e6 easier to find but in the air I follow the pink better so I usually can find that faster because I have a better idea of where it landed. I lose the yellow to easy in the air especially on cloudy days.

I agree that the pink is way easy to track in the air!

When we tee it up together I usually have a yellow ball in play. When compared to the IQ+ that she plays, I find the Yellow e6 easier to find. The Pink IQ+ is easier to find for me compared to the Yellow 330RX(the e6 is just a brighter yellow). I thought the Pink 330RX was easier to the find than the IQ+.

I played out of town today and realized when I got to the course that I forgot to put new balls in my bag. I ended up having to play with a different ball (Vision X3 yellow). It took me half a round to realize why my distances were short on my approach shots. The Vision ball I was using was GREAT off the tee but my iron shots were almost always short by almost a full club distance. I missed my iQ+ balls very much especially with irons shots and chipping. I think I actually hit the Vision ball better off the tee but not enough to make up for the way I hit the iQ+ everywhere else.

There's something to be said for a ball that fits you well, Kelly!

Back