Wish me luck guys! First tournament back on Tour!

Exciting stuff - rooting for you man!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Good luck man! Let us know how it goes!

Thanks guys! Im really looking forward to it. My game has been excellent lately. This is a different setup course for me and it plays very long but the last two years I played there I finished third both times. My back help up really good today. A little pain still but getting better. I was tking 3/4 swings in the house last night and it felt pretty good. Anything over that was a little painful so I didnt get crazy. But even if I have to live with a 3/4 swing, it can hurt me that bad. Anyways, I will def. let everyone know how it goes. Looks like there about 35 or 40 entered so far.

Wow you really like Taylormade equipment! Hat, bag, glove etc:act-up: Have fun and good luck. I am thinking about playing here in DFW this year. I have never done that before.

Wow you really like Taylormade equipment! Hat, bag, glove etc:act-up: Have fun and good luck. I am thinking about playing here in DFW this year. I have never done that before.

Yep! I love my TM stuff! Not saying the others arent just as good but I havent found anything better yet for my game. This is my third year. Its alot of fun. As close to the actual Tour that you can come, without the big gallerys and top cash of course. But you gotta start somewhere

Good Luck Indiana. Take it easy with your back, spend allot of time warming up!

Good Luck Indiana. Take it easy with your back, spend allot of time warming up!

Oh I will! I still have some pain but for the most part its tolerable! Im doing everything I can to keep it loose.

Best of luck, stay loose!

Woop! Woop! Less than 17 hrs until tee time! Feeling great right now. A little but of pain but nothing to extreme. Looks like 66 and 18 mph winds tomorrow, which makes this tough course a little tougher!

Got everything together and ready for tomorrow! 11:54 Tee Time. Lets Go Baby!!!!

Excited, eh? :D

Bet of luck man - really looking forward to hearing how you do!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Excited, eh? :D

Bet of luck man - really looking forward to hearing how you do!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Very excited...lol! And I love the profile pic man! My fave!!!!!

Good luck out there, go get it done!

Good luck tomorrow IA. Go get 'em!

Thanks fellas! I will let everyone know how it goes as soon as I return home!

Less than three hours to go! Back isnt feeling to bad today. Just need it to hold up for 18 holes at 6,580 yds! IM READY!!!

Any updates on the first round?

Tophy.jpg

Considering 25-40 mph winds, moderate back pain, and probably my "C" game........I WON!!!!!!!!!

Congrats man, thats freaking awesome.

Tophy.jpg

Considering 25-40 mph winds, moderate back pain, and probably my "C" game........I WON!!!!!!!!!

Holy cow dude - congrats man!!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Way to go IA! What did you shoot? If that was your C game and you won, they'd better watch out for your A game!

Tophy.jpg

Congrats!! Winning with the C game Eldrick style!

Back