To Good To Pass Up!

Looks and sounds good and I hope they work out, but I don't think I would ever buy a set of irons based solely on an indoor simulator at a box store. JMO of course.

I agree with you 100% and I didn't buy based on just the simulator, my decision was based on feel, looks, price and most importantly the in-depth reviews that I read on this site.

5 ponds is a nice track. And good deal on the new sticks

tapatalk addict....

Thanks, 5 ponds is my favorite local course can't wait to get back out there in a few weeks.

I agree with you 100% and I didn't buy based on just the simulator, my decision was based on feel, looks, price and most importantly the in-depth reviews that I read on this site.

That is good. The box stores, at least some of them, have a history of inflating simulator data to make a sale.

I love hearing this! So often, you lefties get the shaft when it comes to golf equipment and it is great to hear that something good happened to a south paw.

now thats a bargain...well haggled:banana:

it just shows how much leaway there is when it comes to buying new gear.there is a programme over this neck of the woods where the presenter helps you with your haggling skills etc and one of the shows was based around someone buying a new set of irons.now this guy was usually useless and would just go in and paid whatever the full asking price was.

the presenter helped him out and when he finally went in he was speaking to him through an ear piece,the deal he came away with in the end was unreal.it got to the point where the shop assistant was like "i can't go any lower,this is the bare minimum because i'll be not making a profit".......and even then the guy had a cheek to get him to throw in a free umbrella and some golfing lesson:D

i think you'll enjoy the irons even more knowing they were so cheap..

that's a good buy for 260 and change! Congrats on the new sticks

Excellent deal. I had the Edges and wish I still had them. Those damn things were long and forgiving. Way underrated, IMO.

Great deal on those irons.

If anyone decides they want to go a similar route and see how much they can negotiate down on a new set, don't try it with Ping, Cobra, Titleist, or Mizuno products. Their prices are set by the manufactuer and they're not allowed to touch the price :/

Used on the other hand, go for it. Owned by the store company and fair game.

Thanks everyone! I'm really happy with the price and I'm excited to get them out on the course this weekend.
Finally something golf equipment related ends well for a lefty! lol

Awesome deal dude. Comparable sets sell for like 450-500 on the bay so you could absolutely turn a profit

Awesome deal dude. Comparable sets sell for like 450-500 on the bay so you could absolutely turn a profit

Thanks, I did consider selling them but I think I will keep them for a while and see how they feel/play for me if I don't like them after a few rounds I'm sure I can atleast sell them for what I paid maybe even a little more.

Congrats, that is a great deal!

Id turn around and sell them online, make a ton of coin.

Unfortunately, that is not as easy to do for a LH

Just wow..... When I went out looking at these they were $599 non-negotiable. So I got my VRs for a steal instead ($299+20% off). But great deal, hope they work out!

Awesome deal! congrats

Congrats of a great deal.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Wow it is things like this that almost make me want to be lefty

Heading to the range to work on my left handed swing.

Sick deal man!

had to re-read and thought you bought R11 for $260!? Still Diablo Edge for that amount is still crazy good deal, you can probably sell the 3 & 4 hybrid for $200 alone!

Back