Official Movie Trailer thread

3D?!?! oh g'dammit! STOP WITH THE 3D!!

Otherwise, looks fun. :)

Yep, pretty sure I will be going to see that one, looks good.

Looks good to me Kmac. I loved Iron Man. haven't seen Captain America or Thor yet though.

Iron Man were both very good, IMO Thor and Captain America were ok. This looks pretty good though.

Iron Man were both very good, IMO Thor and Captain America were ok. This looks pretty good though.

You think it's b/c of Robert Downey Jr.? He made those movies IMO.

Looks good. I guess I need to watch Thor & Captain America first though.

*wets pants*

looks.freaking.awesome.

I have some catching up to do on my super hero movies so I can follow it. I think it looks good.

I was thinking this VERY same thing!!

I actually think thats a great idea for a movie

You think it's b/c of Robert Downey Jr.? He made those movies IMO.

Good director and Downey absolutely made those movies.

Good director and Downey absolutely made those movies.

I bet he steals the show in this one too.

I can't say that I'll go see it in the theater, b/c it's been a while since I've been out to the movies (the last movie I saw in the cinema was The Davinci Code, lol) but I'll probably watch it on DVD.

Looks good to me Kmac. I loved Iron Man. haven't seen Captain America or Thor yet though.

I am in the same boat as you TC, but I can't wait to catch up because this movie looks awesome!

I am in the same boat as you TC, but I can't wait to catch up because this movie looks awesome!

That's b/c you're left handed and awesome as well.

We'll probably go see it in the theater unless someone says its a turd. As much as I enjoy my own home theater nothing beats the big screen for a big production. You just have to pick your time wisely.

So pumped to see this. I need to see Thor and Hulk first though.

I just hope they don't try to shove 6 gallons of movie into a 5 gallon bucket.

I just hope they don't try to shove 6 gallons of movie into a 5 gallon bucket.

Don't worry blu, I've heard this movie isn't cool enough to be shown in Wiscansin. You guys are so awesome even the Avengers can't set foot in that state.

Don't worry blu, I've heard this movie isn't cool enough to be shown in Wiscansin. You guys are so awesome even the Avengers can't set foot in that state.

Probably a good thing. Most of us are pre-drinking in preparation for winter. Got to build up a good 5 month buzz.

Plus, everyone knows the Packers Defense could shut down whatever attack the Avengers tried to put together.

Plus, everyone knows the Packers Defense could shut down whatever attack the Avengers tried to put together.

Your words, not mine.

I wonder who is more awesome, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, or Clay Matthews.

Your words, not mine.

I wonder who is more awesome, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, or Clay Matthews.

Tough call. Im going with Clay Matthews.

if anyone has Thor on dvd go to the end of the credits there is a really cool surprise.....................................!!!!

if anyone has Thor on dvd go to the end of the credits there is a really cool surprise.....................................!!!!

Does Clay Matthews show up?

OEM thanks for the post. I'm looking forward to this flick

Definitely looking forward to this...they've been hinting at the Avengers in essentially every movie so far.

Back