Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winter office in south Florida man!

--
tapatalk

That's what I'm talking about! I would love to be a snowbird. Oregon in the summer is gorgeous but the winters suck!

kettlecorn popcorn....why are you so addicting?

I've never heard it called that. Here we just call it kettle corn.

Same here Smalls but I was trying to avoid the 'what's kettle corn?' questions if I just posted that

I've never heard it called that. Here we just call it kettle corn.

Same here Smalls but I was trying to avoid the 'what's kettle corn?' questions if I just posted that

Ahhhh.

I like popcorn better. With extra butter!

It is a bad sign when the auto headlamps come on before I get home from work. My outdoor golfing season is getting shorter by a few minutes every day.

Dust storms...I have lived here 5 years and only seen one...now all of a sudden we have one every week.

It is a bad sign when the auto headlamps come on before I get home from work. My outdoor golfing season is getting shorter by a few minutes every day.

Nah, its just a sign you're working to late.

--
tapatalk

It means you need to quit working so late hehe

Nah, its just a sign you're working to late.

--
tapatalk

That too but you don't want me to get into that tonight. :banghead:

No rants. Got to hang out with the boy tonight and now I'm listening to him fart in the tub and gross out his mom hahaha.

No rants. Got to hang out with the boy tonight and now I'm listening to him fart in the tub and gross out his mom hahaha.

Im guessing it'll be awhile before miss hawkette fixes meatloaf again?

--
tapatalk

That's priceless!

hehehe. He does it on purpose. He can do it on command :)

I left my 60* on the 11th hole on monday...I called the course as soon as I realized it on 15 but they havent called back. I really hope they have it when I go tomorrow morning :(

I left my 60* on the 11th hole on monday...I called the course as soon as I realized it on 15 but they havent called back. I really hope they have it when I go tomorrow morning :(

Had this happen with my 56 like 2 weeks ago and didnt get it back it sucks

Had this happen with my 56 like 2 weeks ago and didnt get it back it sucks

Yeah I am assuming that it is gone...I've had that club forever so it just really sucks since it was the one club in my bag I felt like I could do anything with

I left my 58* wedge on a hole a few rounds back and when I realized it 3 holes later I turned around and asked the lady if she'd found a wedge. She said yes but I don't give back clubs unless you can tell me what it is. I just said said it's a wedge!!! What brand she asks. *getting a little aggravated at this point* a vokey. "Nope" she says "this ones a titleist". Lady, vokey is titleist. Read the friggin club. What degree she asks. *I am not thinking straight at this point* it's a 60* I tell her (I had it bent from 58* by the way). No this is a 58*. I tell her I had it bent and she says she doesn't believe me. *livid at this point* lady if you don't give me my club back right now I'm gonna call the Marshall and let him know you stole my club. Low and behold I had to call the Marshall. Since the iron I was holding in my hand the whole time had the same freaking grip on it he was pretty quick about getting me my wedge back.

Are some people really that stupid...or do they just want to be disagreeable?

Tempo, timing, tapping.

I left my 58* wedge on a hole a few rounds back and when I realized it 3 holes later I turned around and asked the lady if she'd found a wedge. She said yes but I don't give back clubs unless you can tell me what it is. I just said said it's a wedge!!! What brand she asks. *getting a little aggravated at this point* a vokey. "Nope" she says "this ones a titleist". Lady, vokey is titleist. Read the friggin club. What degree she asks. *I am not thinking straight at this point* it's a 60* I tell her (I had it bent from 58* by the way). No this is a 58*. I tell her I had it bent and she says she doesn't believe me. *livid at this point* lady if you don't give me my club back right now I'm gonna call the Marshall and let him know you stole my club. Low and behold I had to call the Marshall. Since the iron I was holding in my hand the whole time had the same freaking grip on it he was pretty quick about getting me my wedge back.

Are some people really that stupid...or do they just want to be disagreeable?

what a stupid women does she think people wonder around courses asking did you find my club, surely it would be obvious it was yours if you went back looking for it, instead she made you answer a load of questions for it STUPID people

I have seen so many people lose clubs. I have a rule in which if I bring clubs up to the green with me (or around the green), I hold onto them until I pull the flag stick. Then they get laid on top of the flag stick. You will never forget a club that way.

I have seen so many people lose clubs. I have a rule in which if I bring clubs up to the green with me (or around the green), I hold onto them until I pull the flag stick. Then they get laid on top of the flag stick. You will never forget a club that way.

Good idea. I'll remember that one.

Tempo, timing, tapping.

So I've had to go to the docs after being off work all week. I've been having bad headaches for like 2 weeks. Managed to trace it back to when Parker (my dog) jumped on me and hit me with his shoulder blade right on the base of the skull....so thankfully it isn't anything brain-related. Turns out I have a bad whiplash injury to my neck/skull muscles! From a dog! Darnit.

Rant over. Good news, it doesn't stop me swinging a club! Hurts when I'm at my desk in work, and is fine on the course. Can I get the doc to prescribe golf?

Now TC has me pondering the newest Nike VR 3 wood. Just when I was satisfied.

Same here. Or I lay it in the path of my golf bag.

Same here. Or I lay it in the path of my golf bag.

Good points.. It's why I just prefer to hit the green though. Hahahah.. usually doesn't work out that way though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back