The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solder is doing a good job on Wake, and no one else is getting any pressure. For as much as the Dolphins' fans (like myself) talked about the D-line depth and how good it was for them, I still think they are built in the Parcells way: bigger D-lineman that are better against the run than the pass.

Brady could have made another baby with Gisele with all of the time he had in the pocket on that one play where he missed the deep ball to Welker.

Have to bring an extra guy. As we saw when they just did that on 3rd doown.

JB - You were talking about the first part of Ary's post right? Not the second?

The dude's name is really Incognito? haha

[ QUOTE=$originalposter]{$pagetext}[/QUOTE]

I really hope he was talking about the first part!

Koppen being injured could be a big problem for the Pats. They had to activate a guy off of the practice squad today to get to 7 O-lineman on the active roster for the game today, and they've been rotating Connelly and Waters at the right guard spot already.

EDIT: Cart being brought onto the field for Koppen.

[ QUOTE=$originalposter]{$pagetext}

I really hope he was talking about the first part!

Koppen being injured could be a big problem for the Pats. They had to activate a guy off of the practice squad today to get to 7 O-lineman on the active roster for the game today, and they've been rotating Connelly and Waters at the right guard spot already.

EDIT: Cart being brought onto the field for Koppen.[/QUOTE]

Based on QB pressures, they could play with 1 less O-Lineman and still the Dolphins would not get near Brady.

Koppen could be a big loss for sure.

Didn't Taylor throw a hissy fit wanting to get out of Miami a few years ago?

Cameron Wake with some good pressure on the last 2 plays right there to force the Patriots into a FG situation.

Bout time they got to Brady

Wake is a beast, when he played for my local CFL team he was fun to watch, a lot of fun.

That's going to come back to haunt NE

Dolphins are lucky to only be down 7 at the half. The first offensive drive had some really nice play-calling and a good tempo as well. The rest of the half on offense just looked like last year's boring offense, that needs to change in the second half.

Dolphins are lucky to only be down 7 at the half. The first offensive drive had some really nice play-calling and a good tempo as well. The rest of the half on offense just looked like last year's boring offense, that needs to change in the second half.
You read my mind! I was about to post the same. They are very lucky indeed and should have a little confidence with how they played the last few minutes.

The first offensive drive had some really nice play-calling and a good tempo as well.

Its amazing how great teams look when they can have the first drive all scripted out. Makes the QB reads and progressions that much easier.

HOLY CRAP, WHAT A PLAY! Great INT for the Dolphins!

Just made this a game.

Poor Bieber...I mean Brady

GG, I may or may not have just sang the Dolphins TD song! Tie game!

Nice td Miami! Keep the pressure on Brady baby!

Wow, they can't stop him. Brady is just picking them off

Good teams make it look easy, just like that drive for the Pats right there.

Big TD for Wes Welker. I like that!

Big TD for Wes Welker. I like that!

You're a Tolbert sized performance out of Run DMC tonight to get you the W. Definitely doable. Since I'm wrapped up I'll even make the call to Coach Fox to let Keyshawn Moreno have most of the touches. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back