iCaddi Golf Towel Review Thread

ohhh got'cha. I never worried about it because I don't want to lose something I'm testing but more so I just don't like the look it gives off. Like other testers have said it just doesn't look as nice as it could look. But it is a work in progress.

Uh, I don´t get your post. Why would you loose the towel?

I agree the towel looks messy when clinging.

Uh, I don´t get your post. Why would you loose the towel?

I agree the towel looks messy when clinging.

If it somehow fell off? I'm just thinking of the worst possible outcomes.

Do you think if they sold a smaller "green" towel that you could hang from your bag you would buy it? That would eliminate the spray bottle and give you a wet surface to use.

Good question. If it does not look tacky and the price is at a good point, I believe that I would give it a go.

Another hot weekend here in the Pacific Northwest and another couple of rounds with the iCaddi towel.
I really like how it holds the water in the heat.(90 deg) It does a great job of cleaning the balls and I am learning how to work the towel into the club grooves to clean them better than when I first started testing. I'm not sure what the tacky look complaint is all about. But my bag has a built in clip, so I clip the lanyard to the bag with that. It doesn't look bad to me and is very accessible. No dart throwing here....just my opinion.

While this towel won't displace the Spotless THP towel from my bag, it has found a permanent home there.
Thanks again THP and Vatten Inc for the opportunity to test this towel.

thank you all testers again for your input, your feedback is very important to us in improving our product. i have been following up on the thread and have been trying in the best our knowledge to come up with the best solution possible.

i have posted a new video on how to use the handle (thread) to hold the towel in place on your bag, so that it will not fall off your bag during your round of golf.

we noticed that icaddi towel does clean inside the grooves but not as effectly as a conventional brush would, so we have made a slight change on the towel quality itself to clean the grooves better then the towel the testers are currently using.

also some of you testers requested a smaller version of the towel for easier access on the green, so we have 2 versions of the towel players choice the one testers currently have and designers choice the one i personally use out in the course currently. its a little shorter and little more compact then the one you testers currently have.

so i would like all the testers to please send me a email @ [email protected], so i that i can send all the testers the new and improved icaddi in designers choice size to test out. i would love for all the tester to try out this improved version of the icaddi. thank you so much hackers paradise and to all the testers for giving us the opportunity to show our product to the world. thank you once again.

mike

thank you all testers again for your input, your feedback is very important to us in improving our product. i have been following up on the thread and have been trying in the best our knowledge to come up with the best solution possible.

i have posted a new video on how to use the handle (thread) to hold the towel in place on your bag, so that it will not fall off your bag during your round of golf.

we noticed that icaddi towel does clean inside the grooves but not as effectly as a conventional brush would, so we have made a slight change on the towel quality itself to clean the grooves better then the towel the testers are currently using.

also some of you testers requested a smaller version of the towel for easier access on the green, so we have 2 versions of the towel players choice the one testers currently have and designers choice the one i personally use out in the course currently. its a little shorter and little more compact then the one you testers currently have.

so i would like all the testers to please send me a email @ [email protected], so i that i can send all the testers the new and improved icaddi in designers choice size to test out. i would love for all the tester to try out this improved version of the icaddi. thank you so much hackers paradise and to all the testers for giving us the opportunity to show our product to the world. thank you once again.

mike

WOW - that is impressive!!! Props to you guys Mike and thanks for being involved with THP!

Tappin' from my iPad!

mike

Wow that is awesome Mike! Thanks so much and I am glad we are helping you out. I plan on getting out this weekend with my iCaddie, so I hope to give you some more updates then. My email is on the way for the new improved version.

I have not seen any wear like that Mike. I doubled over the lanyard and ran it back through the holes like iCaddie Mike showed in his video. That seems to help a lot with the twisting.

Hey THPers out there, lets show some love the iCaddie towel. There has hardly been any banter in here about the towel or even any golf towel. I know we can do better than this.
I will post my questions again about golf towels and this testing-

What do you expect or want in a golf towel?

How could I test this towel better to answer your questions?

Do you see yourself purchasing this towel down the road? Why or why not?

What do you expect or want in a golf towel? All I want in a golf towel is something wet to clean the grass and mud off, and something dry to dry it off. I actually carry three golf towels: the Spotless Swing Towel, a wet smaller towel that I keep in the basket and a large Pebble Beach golf towel for drying clubs, balls, hands.

How could I test this towel better to answer your questions? The pictures in this thread say all you need to know. This is a towel that gets the job done. I think overall, the testers are doing a great job on putting this one through the paces.

Do you see yourself purchasing this towel down the road? Why or why not? I honestly do not. While the towel does what it is supposed to, I like the ones I have. I am not a big fan of the looks of this one personally.

What do you expect or want in a golf towel? All I want in a golf towel is something wet to clean the grass and mud off, and something dry to dry it off. I actually carry three golf towels: the Spotless Swing Towel, a wet smaller towel that I keep in the basket and a large Pebble Beach golf towel for drying clubs, balls, hands.

How could I test this towel better to answer your questions? The pictures in this thread say all you need to know. This is a towel that gets the job done. I think overall, the testers are doing a great job on putting this one through the paces.

Do you see yourself purchasing this towel down the road? Why or why not? I honestly do not. While the towel does what it is supposed to, I like the ones I have. I am not a big fan of the looks of this one personally.

What about the looks don't you like? The colors or smooth look?

What about the looks don't you like? The colors or smooth look?

I'd say the smooth look. It just doesn't look "towelly" enough for me, if that makes sense.

I'd say the smooth look. It just doesn't look "towelly" enough for me, if that makes sense.

Do you think if the dry part or lower part looked "towelly" you would like it better?

I actually have grown to like the look of the towel. I am not a huge fan of the orange, but I like the smooth look. It seems more compact than other thicker towels.

Do you think if the dry part or lower part looked "towelly" you would like it better?

I actually have grown to like the look of the towel. I am not a huge fan of the orange, but I like the smooth look. It seems more compact than other thicker towels.

Possibly. Maybe it would just have to grow on me over time.

Possibly. Maybe it would just have to grow on me over time.

Not trying to sell it to you, but wouldn't it be easier to carry one towel rather than three. I think if they get the groove thing worked out, they have a solid golf towel. Even if it looks a little different. If you think about it, the spotless towel looks a little different. If it had a THP logo on it, would you buy it? HAHA

Video from Mike.

Not trying to sell it to you, but wouldn't it be easier to carry one towel rather than three. I think if they get the groove thing worked out, they have a solid golf towel. Even if it looks a little different. If you think about it, the spotless towel looks a little different. If it had a THP logo on it, would you buy it? HAHA

It would definitely be easier to carry one instead of three. But I'm stubborn, I've always carried two, the dry towel and a wet toel as long as I remember. I just started the Spotless a couple years ago.

It would definitely be easier to carry one instead of three. But I'm stubborn, I've always carried two, the dry towel and a wet toel as long as I remember. I just started the Spotless a couple years ago.

That is cool. I was just wondering what prompted you to carry three.

I carry my towel (Big white towel) onto the green when I putt out, if the icaddi towel is opened and not folded will it dry out?

thanks haha

mike

Mike.

Thank you for the opportunity to test out your towel. It is truly the best towel I have had on my bag. Also, thank you for the opportunity to test our the improved icaddi towel.

I carry my towel (Big white towel) onto the green when I putt out, if the icaddi towel is opened and not folded will it dry out?

yes our towel is folded to creat a wet pocket to keep the moisture from evaporating, if the towel is open like a normal towel it will dry out and you would have to wet over and over again. hope this answered your question

It did Mikey, thank you

yes our towel is folded to creat a wet pocket to keep the moisture from evaporating, if the towel is open like a normal towel it will dry out and you would have to wet over and over again. hope this answered your question

I kind of like the idea of this towel. I've never carried a wet towel with me during a round, but I caddy with one big towel, half wet and half dry. I may try this towel out to see what it is like to have a wet towel during my round. Thanks for the awesome towel mike. I might order one soon enough!

I kind of like the idea of this towel. I've never carried a wet towel with me during a round, but I caddy with one big towel, half wet and half dry. I may try this towel out to see what it is like to have a wet towel during my round. Thanks for the awesome towel mike. I might order one soon enough!

that is great to know thank you for your support. were looking forward to hearing from you

Back