September 2011 News Letter - Iron Test, Bridgestone J40 Wedges, Cleveland Black Driv

Very nice newsletter. Seeing I'm playing a Cleveland Driver already and love it. I can't wait to try this new one coming out next year. Awesome job on the newsletter THP HQ's!

Loved the interview. The Adams never honestly hit an adams club but the testing will be interesting for the forum.

Nice...very interested in the Cleveland Black driver (that shaft, in particular, has me drooling), and those Bridgestone wedges (gorgeous in their simplicity).

Great newsletter, those wedges look great, never played a Bridgestone club but they look like great clubs.
The Adams set look very interesting, i would love to hear how the higher lofted hybrids play and whether they will get a higher/lower/same launch and distance as a standard iron. I read the review of the womens hybrid set and they sounded great so i'm sure the mens one would be too.
The Cleveland driver looks stunning and only 265 grams :O

Thanks for the Newsletter. Great read

- Daphne's headcovers: I was one of the forum members that recently asked for these when the feedback was sought for store items. The day these are in the store, my order will be placed!! Can't wait!!

Same here if they have the one I want

Can't believe it was only a month since the last newsletter

Another great newsletter, I cant wait to try the cleveland black driver, cleveland is really underrated when it comes to their drivers. Also, another great opportunity for some THPers to test some great equipment thanks to THP and Adams Golf! Definitely excited about the daphne headcover, I need something to disguise my r11 because there have been quite a few club thefts at my course lately.

Going to check this out at lunch time....

I am so glad everyone is enjoying the newsletter. I should have more info shortly on which Daphne's headcovers are coming to the store. I will also start a thread, most likely later today, to get started for the signup for the Adam's Irons.

Very Cool! Can't wait to see what THP and Daphnes have come out with this time.

Another great newsletter. The interview Nate was great. The new C Kua shaft sounds interesting to me. A little more flex might be just what the doctor ordered. Those J40 wedges are a sight for sore eyes and some new forum testing on Adams A12OS irons?! I can't wait to hear about those.

Fantastic newsletter THP. The Cleveland Black interview with Nate was great. It's cool to hear how they specifically designed this for 100mph and slower swingspeeds but I'm still interested in hitting htis one lol.

The Daphnes headcovers will be amazing! And holy cr@p to the new testing opportunity. I go back and forth with my choice of a 5h but this last week has really shown me I made a good choice. Really interested to see how these perform and what a great opportunity for testing. I hadnt really gave Adams a chance until I was hitting the redlines. I was impressed!

I am so glad everyone is enjoying the newsletter. I should have more info shortly on which Daphne's headcovers are coming to the store. I will also start a thread, most likely later today, to get started for the signup for the Adam's Irons.

Always nice to see new Daphne's covers!!! I love my Gorilla and Gopher.

Also, another great newsletter THP team. I am really excited about the Bridgestone line and it's great to see some insight on the wedges. That said, is anyone else surprised they aren't offering a 50?!

Great news letter, Im looking forward to getting the J40 wedges. actually i found it funny to me personelly the newsletter annouced the Adams irons and Bridgestone wedges and im playing the opposite bridgestone irons and adams wedges...now cant wait to round out the bag with the bridgestone wedges.

definitly glad i signed up for the newsletter, nice work

Just read the newsletter. Great interview, and I'll be interested in the new headcovers, but I am very intrigued with the J40 wedges. When I learned to play golf, the clubs were all smaller, and I loved them. Nowadays, while I love my clubs, I feel like I'm swinging a waffle iron at it sometimes so I'll be trying out these just because they say they're smaller. I know it's odd, but I feel like when I swing a smaller club I tend to make better contact more often. And of course, another testing opportunity is always great for everybody involved, so THANKS!

Lots Of good stuff in there .Another Chance at testing Wow! Thanks THP

I cant wait for this specific review on these irons(Adams A12 OS Hybrid Irons). They are some irons shortlisted for me because I am looking into a new set of irons for my father. I think these are just what he needs, especially at THAT pricepoint!

Ditto for me, I'm on my dad to get some new irons in the bag, definitely going on the lookout for the review thread on these irons.

The shaft flexes listed for the Cleveland Black driver were interesting to me, definitely looks like they are going for the sub-100 mph swingspeeds by having the S-flex for 90-100 mph. There is nothing wrong with that at all, but from a purely selfish view, I think that the S-flex may be a tad soft for me. However, it will be interesting to see from people that test out this club whether they see distance gains with a lighter driver without sacrificing accuracy.

Really appreciate the fact that THP gets these great interviews from the people behind the products. Can't wait to try the wedges. I am a but suprised with all the pumped up lofts now the Bridgestone's lowest loft is going to bea 52* w/ these wedges.

Wow tons going on! Might be my favorite newsletter thus far. The Bridgestone wedges look awesome, I thoroughly enjoyed the Cleveland interview and the fact they are marketing it towards slower swing speeds. I also am excited to see Daphnes new headcovers

and finally.. Testing! Really interested in this concept from Adams!

What can I say that hasn't been said already? Well, regardless, these Newsletters are such a welcome treat in the inbox after a nice long holiday weekend! I LOVE the idea of hybrid iron sets and I know the forgiveness in long iron's is a must these days! Adams really stepping it up too, and this setup sounds a lot like what KJ Choi bags in the sense of Hybrids up through 6 iron. I also love the simplistic look of that Bridgestone wedge! So clean! And of course, the thought process behind that Cleveland driver and that 39g C. Kua is impressive. I know a few people who would love to get that swing speed up! And the aesthetics too getting in to the mental side of it is never a bad thing to me.

Great Newsletter THP! Setting new standards.

Loved this newsletter. How much new stuff can you pack into a newsletter?? Woo!

The Bridgestone wedges look nice, and at a tempting price point too!

Another forum testing of irons? Excellent news, and great to see Adams get in on the THP phenomenon! :D

Great work guys.

I am really excited about the Bridgestone line and it's great to see some insight on the wedges. That said, is anyone else surprised they aren't offering a 50?!

I'd also be interested in a 50* - I can't hit my 52* far enough!

Great news letter! That CG Black Driver is SWEET looking and I definitely love the J40 wedges too. Awesome stuff on the Adams Golf forum testing, I cannot wait for this one!!

This just keeps getting better, great work you two!

THP: The black look seems to be getting a ton of positive reviews from pictures. Why the change from the current traditional lineup?

NR: If you are looking for speed, you probably do not buy a Crown Victoria (unless it is the Police issue one). The driver is designed to be fast. Our designers made it look even faster.

I liked how he held his tongue there, it would have been easy to say "This driver was intended to be bad@ss. With the color scheme our designers made it even more bad@ass."

I can't believe Cleveland have managed to go even lighter!

Wow, another great article! I really am drooling over that cleveland Black driver and have been since JB posted up about it. I am definitely intrigued by the A12 os irons. I had pondered the a7 os's before I bought my x22's since I found a better deal on the 22's.

Those J40 wedges look excellent as well, and I can't wait to see some real world feedback on them.

Another month - another great issue of the newsletter. Really digging the looks of the J40 wedges. The Cleveland driver looks really nice in black!

Got my newsletter this morning and I am very impressed with the offerings this month.

I'm excited to hear more about the Cleveland driver when I get to Nate's interview. I like the Cleveland products a lot.

The Adams testing will be very interesting for the lucky testers. This one seems to be right in my ballpark, but with winter coming and only a couple more months (from now) of guaranteed golfing weather, I'll be following what the revieweres have to say about this new set. Good luck to those who will be able to participate in this one!

I can't wait to see more of the Bridgestone wedges and get even more information as the THP review comes out. I guess with the press release of the J40 irons and woods I should have seen these coming but I didn't even think about wedges!

Glad to see we'll be getting a new set of options for Daphne's headcovers. They make a superb product and I still love the gorilla! Wonder what's coming next?

Good interview with Nate Radcliffe. As with the Adams iron set mentioned earlier, looks like this driver was built with me in mind as well! And I will need a stiff shaft in this one? Incredible for me!

Another great inbox find from THP. Love reading the newsletters every single month.

Back