THP Fantasy Football Week 1 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a 16 team league I think breaking 100 gives you a good chance for a win. I was happy with the trade today. I have good receivers so adding a couple of rb's to the mix isn't a bad idea. If grant gets hurt I have one hell of a back. That's a big if.

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

In a 16 team league I think breaking 100 gives you a good chance for a win. I was happy with the trade today. I have good receivers so adding a couple of rb's to the mix isn't a bad idea. If grant gets hurt I have one hell of a back. That's a big if.

I liked your trade today I thought it was fair and beneficial for both teams.

It's a good trade dude. Both teams benefit and looking at Grant's history, you'll be in for a good RB.

I liked your trade today I thought it was fair and beneficial for both teams.

Still looking for that one player i'm really comfortable with. But I know those players are ones people aren't going to give up sadly .

Rumor is that Peyton Manning needs another surgery on his neck and will be out indefinitely.

Looks like POWER will need to rely on Sanchez for week one. :smile:

Rumor is that Peyton Manning needs another surgery on his neck and will be out indefinitely.

Yes sir, thats the Hot Topic going around the internet right now, so far nothing has been confirmed, but I am sure it will be cleared up rather soon one way or another.

A boy named Suh first round? This is perfect since I hate Nebraska with a passion!

I am excited to get this season underway. I have never played in a league with more than 10 teams so I am just hoping for a decent season. Good luck everyone

A boy named Suh first round? This is perfect since I hate Nebraska with a passion!

I am excited to get this season underway. I have never played in a league with more than 10 teams so I am just hoping for a decent season. Good luck everyone

I am not a Nebraska fan by any means, but I am a HUGE fan of Johnny Cash...so I thought the name worked well for Fantasy.

Ready for Week 1? I am...

I'm ready to make Cam Newton & JB's nuts my b*tch. :smile:

That's hysterical! I love that GG is talking smack

I'm sure JB's nuts are already her b*tch.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Hahahahaha

Says the guy that called me for advice on the draft.

Ouch!

If Arian Foster misses week 1 or is too ineffective I'm doooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmed.

If he plays and is effective Huskair POWER will have to be renamed Huskair power as he goes 0-1.

I drafted his backup just for this reason.

Chunky could be screwed

I am not a Nebraska fan by any means, but I am a HUGE fan of Johnny Cash...so I thought the name worked well for Fantasy.

Ready for Week 1? I am...

I love me some Johnny I figured it was a reference to both haha. I am pumped as well, just hope you dont beat me too bad!

F'ing Manning!!!:beat-up::beat-up:

That's hysterical! I love that GG is talking smack

Hahahahaha

Ouch!

I drafted his backup just for this reason.

Chunky could be screwed

Which of his backups did you draft...Ward or Tate?

I love me some Johnny I figured it was a reference to both haha. I am pumped as well, just hope you dont beat me too bad!

LOL.

It should be a good matchup, all depends on what's going on with MJD and Best.

Well looks like Austin Collie is gonna ride the pine for at least a couple of weeks. Had a feeling this was going to happen but it was a chance I was willing to take.

Well looks like Austin Collie is gonna ride the pine for at least a couple of weeks. Had a feeling this was going to happen but it was a chance I was willing to take.

I'm hoping it's not the full year. I was expecting the first few weeks but this is bad news. Colts are denying it by the way:banghead::banghead:

I'm hoping it's not the full year. I was expecting the first few weeks but this is bad news. Colts are denying it by the way:banghead::banghead:

I'm hoping that it's not as well. Good thing is whomever the new QB is (signs point to Collins if he can digest the playbook) he'll look for Clark and Collie often as a safety blanket once he gets comfy. I feel bad for the owners of Wayne, Garcon and *insert Indy RB here*.

Another thing this might affect is how Foster gets used on Sunday. Knowing that he's not 100%, will Kubiak go all in on his workhorse especially if they build a big enough lead? I would say no and let the other guys handle the load at least for week 1.

Ddec, sorry I missed your trade request. I wasn't ignoring it, I just missed it, but I would not have made that trade anyway.

I'm hoping that it's not as well. Good thing is whomever the new QB is (signs point to Collins if he can digest the playbook) he'll look for Clark and Collie often as a safety blanket once he gets comfy. I feel bad for the owners of Wayne, Garcon and *insert Indy RB here*.

Another thing this might affect is how Foster gets used on Sunday. Knowing that he's not 100%, will Kubiak go all in on his workhorse especially if they build a big enough lead? I would say no and let the other guys handle the load at least for week 1.

I almost grabbed up Collins but _JL_ snatched him while I was verifying the depth chart. Oh well, Painter can sit on my bench for a week just in case.

With Peyton out I hope that they use Foster sparingly or even sit him out another week. I feel less doomed for week one right now.

I wonder if Peyton will send out a tweet..

Peyton will be fine. Peyton will be fine. Peyton will be fine. Peyton will be fine. Peyton will be fine:poop:

Want a QB Chunky?

I'm just pissed at myself as I specifically said that I was not going to draft a QB early. I thought there was a ton of value in the middle rounds. I just looked up Round 4 and he was there and I choked and picked him. Maybe Indy will trade for Orton:D

I'm just pissed at myself as I specifically said that I was not going to draft a QB early. I thought there was a ton of value in the middle rounds. I just looked up Round 4 and he was there and I choked and picked him. Maybe Indy will trade for Orton:D

You drafted captain neckbeard?

You drafted captain neckbeard?

Yeah. Another choke job as there were better QB's available. I just thought I would need him for a few weeks. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back