Custom Method

Reaction score
Handicap
With all the new equipment popping up it's hard to keep up with whats coming out and when...

So when are the R11 irons officialy being released or are they...tm's website says there in stores now but golf digest said they are realeased like nov. 14
How about the Cleveland Black series clubs...and the Cleveland 588 wedges
Thanks!!

R11s are in stores as far as I know... Cleveland black stuff has been debuted but I am unsure of its release for sale.

588s are Oct I believe

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

R11s are in stores as far as I know... Cleveland black stuff has been debuted but I am unsure of its release for sale.

+1 agreed.

sep 1st was the R11's release date, they are in stores now. Not sure on the cleveland stuff like others mentioned

Does anyone know if a R11 460 driver will be released? I haven't heard anything about it.

Does anyone know if a R11 460 driver will be released? I haven't heard anything about it.

I would bet there is, they always release like that

I would bet there is, they always release like that
That is what I thought. It just seems like it has been a pretty long time since the r11 was released. I figured there would be some buzz by now.

Each piece of equipment you have listed has a thread on it that does have their respective release dates.
As far as pre-release equipment goes....THP honors embargo dates set by companies.

Back