KBS Tour Shafts Contest - The Deutsche Bank Championship [SPOILERS]

I think this is going to be a close one. Great golf going on

There is allot of good golf being played today. I love Watney's swing

Was hoping DJ would make a good charge... He barely missed that Eagle on 18. Dang!

How many took the three KBS players? I still have two in the game. Scott n Striker

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

How many took the three KBS players? I still have two in the game. Scott n Striker

Same here but someone else took both of them plus DJ so I know I am out of it since KJ did not make the cut.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Same here but someone else took both of them plus DJ so I know I am out of it since KJ did not make the cut.

Exactly who I picked. Unless Scott wins whoever picked 2 others that one of them wins (like Watney) has a pretty good shot at this.

This leaderboard is nuts. 16 guys within 2. Figures that tomorrow is travel day and I'll miss the final round most likely.

Got Webb simpson and kuchar. Need Webb to win it for me

What a tourny, so much good golf is being played! Come on BUBBA WATSON, I didnt pick him in this contest but I love watching that guy play golf.

The leaders haven't done much today... If Phil goes low again tomorrow he could win, and I swear, if he does, TC will not hear the end of it from me. :)

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Steve Stricker -2
Dustin Johnson -7
Adam Scott -9

I got a heck of a pick this time. I need AS to pull through on 18 for me

I've got DJ (-7), Stricker (-2), Watney (-8).

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

Day -10
Donald -9

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Charl Schwartzel -9
Nick Watney -8

Watch out guys, i'm in the hunt :)

Stricker, you suck.

I finally picked good! .. for now, keep it together boys :)

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

I've got DJ (-7), Stricker (-2), Watney (-8).

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

DJ is using KBS? How did I miss that?

Dunno but the last report Jb showed he was using dynamic gold shafts. I just picked two random people to avoid confusion.

I am not sure that he is but someone earlier in the thread chose him as a KBS selection as part of their 3 KBS picks. Guess we will see when winner announced. From my KBS research, I did not see DJ using KBS or I would have picked him over KJ also....

Tappin' from my iPad!

I am not sure that he is but someone earlier in the thread chose him as a KBS selection as part of their 3 KBS picks. Guess we will see when winner announced. From my KBS research, I did not see DJ using KBS or I would have picked him over KJ also....

Tappin' from my iPad!

Dj has them on his wedges

KBS's Twitter feed said the winner of The Barclays had KBS shafts in his wedges.

Back