THP Fantasy Football League #3 Draft Lottery

man, even with all those features I am going nuts thinking that I am going to have to auto draft my first few picks.

I never worry about bye weeks. You can work those out through the season. I even thought of drafting every player with the same bye week. wouldnt that be crazy! If your team is solid you lose one week, the rest of the weeks are slaughter houses!

It's a solid theory in thought but never works out

I've tried lol you have to take lesser value and I don't like that

Ya all netter leave be Vick at 10. Chalk it

Pre-draft preparation has begun......beer..........

I hope tebow is still around when it gets back to me in the 3rd round

*tt

I just finish my free Milano cookies at 29k feet. Landing soon and off to the house. Will be making my picks between coloring sessions with my 3 yr old.

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Any1 want to do a thp friendly bet for overall season finish before we even draft?

*tt

Any1 want to do a thp friendly bet for overall season finish before we even draft?

*tt

Control of signature for week?

The Breeze is #winning

Ya all getting beat down- hillis, white, Freeman.

Game over

Sorry for my no show last night, family emergency, luckily my pre draft rankings didn't work out too bad, expect for I have Finley and Clark at TE and really only want 1.

Worst thing about all of the no shows...having to wait the entire time for each of their draft picks. That was torture. A few cold beverages are in order.

It wasn't as painful as I feared. Thought it was going to last past midnight.

If anyone needs a TE shoot me an offer for Dallas Clark or Jermichael Finley.

Worst thing about all of the no shows...having to wait the entire time for each of their draft picks. That was torture. A few cold beverages are in order.

Yeah, I thought it automatically put you on autodraft if you no-showed..but I guess it didn't....and it sucked......as did my draft

to many crown royal and mountain dews :D

I am pretty happy with my team. I will have to keep my eye close to the waiver wire and see what happens with next weeks signings and the first week play.

i'm pretty happy with my draft as well, not great but not awful. Should let me finish well out of the money and well out of the basement. how boring.

I am pretty happy with my team. I will have to keep my eye close to the waiver wire and see what happens with next weeks signings and the first week play.

you look on the waiver wire now and there is nobody...I mean nobody...LOL

I'm looking at my team and besides my QB and kicker they're a bunch of dogs. And the kicker is that most of them are already hurt and may not even play on day 1.

We all have diluted teams, it will be fun

no doubt. it's definitely going to be interesting. Always fun though and I'm glad to be a part of this :D

Speak for yourselves, auto drafting that 1st 11 rounds looks to have done better than I could have myself lol.

Back