THP Fantasy Football League #3 Draft Lottery

Looking fwd to tonight, looks like a few cant make it, but hopefully everyone else is able to join. Hopefully there wont be any JB Holmes impersonaters either...

Biggsy - who do you like, we can debate it ourselves

Looking fwd to tonight, looks like a few cant make it, but hopefully everyone else is able to join. Hopefully there wont be any JB Holmes impersonaters either...

In the draft?

Where do you draft? I am happy at 9 being that it is a 16 teamer.

Wake up people, it's draft day/night. The beer is chilling, the war room is ready and none of you stand a chance!

Plus, I have my wife as a secret weapon. She actually scares me on game day by calling in hate threats to her players if they don't perform. You don't want to be on her bad side.

I am hoping to be at my in-laws by 8:30ish so that should put me in during round 3 or 4 i would have to guess. I have changed my draft strategy about 10 times. I think I have more hours at work this week on fantasy football than I do actual work... worst part is I still dont know what to do. 100% positive first 5 picks are RBs and someone will panic and take a QB first round.

Anyone going to let Foster or Johnson drop on their rankings? I was going to drop them but will keep them at the top and hope for a handcuff opportunity to support if something delays them from playing

Wake up people, it's draft day/night. The beer is chilling, the war room is ready and none of you stand a chance!

Plus, I have my wife as a secret weapon. She actually scares me on game day by calling in hate threats to her players if they don't perform. You don't want to be on her bad side.

my wife doesnt even know who the detroit lions are and she is from detroit.....I dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing though when it comes to me watchin sports.

In the draft?

Where do you draft? I am happy at 9 being that it is a 16 teamer.

i'm drafting 5th, wouldve preferred later but its not awful. It will be interesting to see what happens in front of me, but I have 3 guys in mind. I've never done a PPR, so that may sway my judgement a bit. One thing is for sure, I stay away from Browns & Bengals whenever possible. Yes, I am a Browns fan and yes I live in Cincy; I know better.

I am hoping to be at my in-laws by 8:30ish so that should put me in during round 3 or 4 i would have to guess. I have changed my draft strategy about 10 times. I think I have more hours at work this week on fantasy football than I do actual work... worst part is I still dont know what to do. 100% positive first 5 picks are RBs and someone will panic and take a QB first round.

Anyone going to let Foster or Johnson drop on their rankings? I was going to drop them but will keep them at the top and hope for a handcuff opportunity to support if something delays them from playing
Foster, yes, but not Johnson.

my wife doesnt even know who the detroit lions are and she is from detroit.....I dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing though when it comes to me watchin sports.
I'm glad my wife got into the NFL. It's a ritual to watch the Ticket all day Sunday and I love it. Round of golf first thing in the morning, she sleeps in. I'm home by lunch and we usually have homemade wings or roast pork going. I love NFL Sundays and fantasy just makes every single game compelling.

i'm drafting 5th, wouldve preferred later but its not awful. It will be interesting to see what happens in front of me, but I have 3 guys in mind. I've never done a PPR, so that may sway my judgement a bit. One thing is for sure, I stay away from Browns & Bengals whenever possible. Yes, I am a Browns fan and yes I live in Cincy; I know better.

I'm a Chargers fan and they've all gone earlier than I would like to see. Of my two 12 teamers so far, I've only got Vincent Jackson on one team. I learned a few years ago not to pick with your heart.

It's a ritual to watch the Ticket all day Sunday and I love it.

I know this is off topic, but I figure we need all the talk we can... Did you get Sunday Ticket discounted this year? I know DirecTV is including it for all newbies, but am hoping I can call and get it discounted for being a long time susbscriber

I know this is off topic, but I figure we need all the talk we can... Did you get Sunday Ticket discounted this year? I know DirecTV is including it for all newbies, but am hoping I can call and get it discounted for being a long time susbscriber
I'll have to check, but probably not. They only take care of newbies it seems. It upsets me they are the only option to get all of the NFL games. But then again, I hated Comcast when I was with them... :D

yea that is very interesting...keep my latest strategy points valid but scares me going into the 3rd round.
A league this size comes down to later rounds and how well you did your homework.

I guess I can't hope that Addai and Roethlisberger will go in the first round of this draft? hehe

A league this size comes down to later rounds and how well you did your homework.

I guess I can't hope that Addai and Roethlisberger will go in the first round of this draft? hehe

Yea, i hope the do!!! just not to me!

I know I wont be taking them at all!

ESPN Pre-Draft Rankings are spot-on. No changes necessary. No need to be present :D

Not sure I'll make the first couple of rounds. Kid has soccer game tonight. Then, we usually go out to eat after that.

I've got the 4th pick. Stud RB coming my way. Then a vacation until the 29th pick.

First owner to select a Kicker should have their Avatar changed for a month!

Move Chris Johnson back up the board. Signed 4 yr deal, 30 mill guaranteed

Move Chris Johnson back up the board. Signed 4 yr deal, 30 mill guaranteed

honestly I never dropped him on my list just because I knew he was going to sign

but I also dont expect him to be available at the 8th pick either

I've seen some crazy things in the past, however I will be very surprised if he falls past 4.

I am so confident in my draft tonight that I just got back from the butcher and I have a 24 oz 2 1/2 inch thick New York Strip marinating as we speak! Beer is chilling got two laptops and my iPad ready to go, it's going to be

Legend..........wait for it...................Dary!

Preranking players is a pretty standard feature. What I really like is how you can say what type of player you want in each round AND the min/max of players at each position. If they added a feature that didn't allow same bye weeks in the same position, or limit the number of same bye weeks in a position to 2, then human interaction would be about 99% unnecessary.

Preranking players is a pretty standard feature. What I really like is how you can say what type of player you want in each round AND the min/max of players at each position. If they added a feature that didn't allow same bye weeks in the same position, or limit the number of same bye weeks in a position to 2, then human interaction would be about 99% unnecessary.

man, even with all those features I am going nuts thinking that I am going to have to auto draft my first few picks.

I never worry about bye weeks. You can work those out through the season. I even thought of drafting every player with the same bye week. wouldnt that be crazy! If your team is solid you lose one week, the rest of the weeks are slaughter houses!

Two hours till I auto draft ya all into submission!

Be scared

Back