GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
from a 16.5 to a 15.1...just in time for a tourney LOL

I went from a 12.7 to a 9.6. I moved up a tee box.

Big jump there Sean, even with a tee box move!!

I stayed with the 10.6 and I'm still getting accustomed to the idea I might actually be able to drop it single digits this year.

No change, because I only played one round since the last revision. I had knee surgery 4 weeks ago, and played the first round since last Tuesday. The score (91) was not good enough to work into the calculation.

Dang buddy, how did I miss this. Hope they got you up and runnimg well again.

Big jump there Sean, even with a tee box move!!

I stayed with the 10.6 and I'm still getting accustomed to the idea I might actually be able to drop it single digits this year.
Thanks John. I went with the "Tee It Forward" yardage recommendations.

Good luck getting to single digits! :)

Went from 3.6 down to 3.2.
I may get to a 2 this year after all.

I finally got mine going and they sent my first GHIN rating today. 7.2 seem's awful low to me. I'm not sure how they figure all this yet, but I figured I'd be around 10 or 11.

Damn, went up again. :crying:

How do I get. GHIN? Is this the most recognized HDCP format?

Well after having a rough month, I've moved from a 4.2 to a 4.9.... But for tournament purposes... I'm ok with it.

Mine went down to a 9.4 due to the best golfing month of my life in August. My goal has been to obtain 7 handicap so I feel like it will be there in the next couple of months if my game continues to hold steady as it is now. The biggest thing for me was golf lessons and more consistency off the tee. My iron striking has been the best in years and my putting is getting better. If the flat stick continues to improve I will reach my goal and that will be cool.

Nice work buddy, I know you can do it. Keep it up!

Mine went down somehow, now a 7.1.

I'm no where near your level on the course, yet they set me at 7.2? Guess it will shake out in time, I think there's only my last 20 or so rounds posted, but still seems odd.

Went from 8.2 all the way down to 6.9! Been working hard and finally started shooting a few rounds in the 70's. This will make Club Championships a little more difficult :D

7.2 to 6.9. Lowest hc yet, and with several rounds in 90s posted too.

Must... practice... short game...

Mine went down from 4.6 to 4.4.. Wish I could go out and play more because I have been playing well. Not bad for 9-18 holes a week though..

Having only played once since June because of the baby mine stayed pat at 13.9. Oh, well. Three rounds coming up over the long Labor Day weekend! :bananadance:

Started the year with a 2.4. Peaked (expected, I always do) to a 4.0 in early June and then over the past 4 revisions, went from a 3.6 to 2.6 to a 1.8 to a 1.5. I am not a big fan of 9 hole rounds and two of the 10 are Combined. Without those, I'm at a 2.0 which I think is more realistic.

Mine went down to a 9.4 due to the best golfing month of my life in August. My goal has been to obtain 7 handicap so I feel like it will be there in the next couple of months if my game continues to hold steady as it is now. The biggest thing for me was golf lessons and more consistency off the tee. My iron striking has been the best in years and my putting is getting better. If the flat stick continues to improve I will reach my goal and that will be cool.

I don't like not being able to kick your butt anymore! :angry: I swear your game came out of nowhere and I'm so happy for you! Now if mine would just show up so I could whup you again!! LOL

Nice work buddy, I know you can do it. Keep it up!

Mine went down somehow, now a 7.1.

Thanks Jake! Good to see yours is going down as well.
Cool photo of you and the Morgan Cup. Congrats!

Down to 7.1

From 2.8 to 2.7. Few more decades at this pace and I'll be ready for the Champions Tour!

From 2.8 to 2.7. Few more decades at this pace and I'll be ready for the Champions Tour!

Didn't you tell me it takes years and to be patient???? :alien:

I don't like not being able to kick your butt anymore! :angry: I swear your game came out of nowhere and I'm so happy for you! Now if mine would just show up so I could whup you again!! LOL

Thank you sweety! It really came down to one swing tip that you kept reminding me of, that started me to more consistent and better golfing. The tip, "keep ya titties with ya" is my secret weapon. I swear by it now and it's my one and only swing thought, once I pick my target out. Hands,arms, shoulders, core = titties, all have to move back in one piece and then keeping my hands ahead of the club head through impact.

KellyBo is hitting the ball very solid from tee to green right now. She is playing some very hard golf courses in tournament type conditions to include the pressure etc. She's got serious game and the only thing that took her handicap up is the ridiculous fast greens she has been playing on lately. It's not that she has been putting that bad but it's the tough conditions she is playing against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back