What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new jaws wedges came today finally

aefc446b-fa95-6b12.jpg

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

$130. Im not complaining :)

That is a great pick up, I may go wedge shopping after my wife and I get back from the trip to Hawaii next month.

I traded in some of my old stuff in for a 43 inch Taylormade Spider belly putter. I got a great deal so another putter in the stable.

I thought you already had a "tittie" putter, why did you not just game it again?????

That is a great pick up, I may go wedge shopping after my wife and I get back from the trip to Hawaii next month.

Can't wait to give these a go

Harrison Shotmaker kit... we shall soon see. :smile:

Nice wedges Matty, great price aswell

Three dozen TM Pentas. Only paid for two of course. Finally found some in stock at GG.

Just picked up the iPing app/cradle and some R11 tips.

I might roll that sucker a time or two in Blairsville while you ain't looking.
Or throw it in the creek. (OG IS on the wrong team, ya know! :devil:)

White/Silver/Dark Shadow Puma Jigg shoes.

Set of 4 Eidolon V-Sole wedges with KBS V-Launch shafts:

kgrhqmokj0e43rosebowzsj.jpg

Did you do a Bridgestone fitting? The RX may not be the ball for you. Click on the link and try it out. http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/bfit

Post Morgan cup; I'm no longer relegated to playing everything penta. Pulled some srixons and bridgestones outta the bag and I remember why I liked the b330rx so much, man it feel great off the tee!

Gonna try some rxs too next round. I hadn't gamed them since April. Refreshing change. Although my long drives were both with pentas. Haha

Picked up a Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2.5 from a seller on CL at a price I couldn't believe. I kind of feel bad about how little I paid for it, but hey, he accepted it, right?

I thought you already had a "tittie" putter, why did you not just game it again?????

That particular model was not weighted right and had more or a blade face . I like the mallet head the spider ghost brings to the table.

That particular model was not weighted right and had more or a blade face . I like the mallet head the spider ghost brings to the table.

I too like the Ghost Spider, it is one of those that had to grow me, but I do like the looks and feel now.

Picked up a Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2.5 from a seller on CL at a price I couldn't believe. I kind of feel bad about how little I paid for it, but hey, he accepted it, right?

I never feel bad when I get a deal, if he was receptive to the offer it is all good to me.

Post Morgan cup; I'm no longer relegated to playing everything penta. Pulled some srixons and bridgestones outta the bag and I remember why I liked the b330rx so much, man it feel great off the tee!

Gonna try some rxs too next round. I hadn't gamed them since April. Refreshing change. Although my long drives were both with pentas. Haha

I know what you mean cg, I too will buy other brands to check out against the B-330-RX. I have found that I like the Penta almost as much and could game them without much adjustment. I have had some bombs with them too, they do seem to get a little more distance off of the driver for me.
Right now I have started going through the balls in the Vision test pilot package I bought from Boz. I played the clear gel ball yesterday and it seems slightly shorter off of the driver, but I enjoyed the feel off of the irons and it putted will. I guess we are always on the search for the perfect piece of equipment.

I too like the Ghost Spider, it is one of those that had to grow me, but I do like the looks and feel now.

Yea exactly as I was not fond of the looks at the beginning but once I started rolling a few and felt the balance, my thoughts changed.

I picked up a set of R9 TP irons (3-AW) off the list for $310. I look forward to getting them later this week. I love my R9s, but have been wanting a smaller head.

I picked up a set of R9 TP irons (3-AW) off the list for $310. I look forward to getting them later this week. I love my R9s, but have been wanting a smaller head.

Nice! very sweet purchase. IMO, the TP's are very similar to the RXT's in size and shape. I think you'll like them, and if you struggle a bit with the longer irons........combo set baby!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back