possibly the best video I have ever seen.

I don't think the Hackers utilized drag putting in the Morgan Cup. Could have made all the difference.

Hahhaa I didn't see ya all make that DP!!! What a great time, I have sooo many videos and no internet to upload them right now...

haha! That video was awesome, now know I where the name "Marc Awesome" comes from. Great hand-eye coordination, four drags, yet the ball never stopped rolling! Well played.

possibly the best video I have ever seen.

haha! That video was awesome, now know I where the name "Marc Awesome" comes from. Great hand-eye coordination, four drags, yet the ball never stopped rolling! Well played.

Thanks guys! Yoccos and I had some fun making it. Mini golf was a fun night, although it was freaking hot out. He's awesome at drag putting.

I don't think the Hackers utilized drag putting in the Morgan Cup. Could have made all the difference.

Friday night Tmex gave Team Paradise a lesson on how to drag putt, just in case we needed it on the course. I think it became a game changer.

I need to take some video of Jacqui drag putting. She's been doing it for three years now, so she's one of the best at it. Better than me.

Me and 2 of my buddies were out golfing a couple years ago and on one green we did this for about 20 minutes. Took a ball and we spread out over the green and all 3 of us had to touch it before one of us could attempt at making it. Basically id hit it 25 foot then he would he hit it 35-40 foot then last person would try to make about a 10 footer while the ball was still rolling. We were dumb.

Lol. Hawk taught me everything I know.

I need to take some video of Jacqui drag putting. She's been doing it for three years now, so she's one of the best at it. Better than me.

If you sneak that vid you're even more awesome.

Getting the video would be easy. Getting her to allow me to post it here would be next to impossible! But I will try!

I shot a 41 today on 9 holes. I didn't drag putt once, even though I 3-putted two par threes for bogey. I could have shot 39! But when I am shooting that well, I just can't do it. Does that make me a not very serious drag putter?

I didn't drag yesterday either, Smalls. It's a tough one to commit to. Lots of peer pressure.

Getting the video would be easy. Getting her to allow me to post it here would be next to impossible! But I will try!

I shot a 41 today on 9 holes. I didn't drag putt once, even though I 3-putted two par threes for bogey. I could have shot 39! But when I am shooting that well, I just can't do it. Does that make me a not very serious drag putter?

It's a tough barrier to break Smalls. It doesn't knock you out of the DPA or anything. But think, if you were drag putting you would have probably shot 37.

I'm sorry Brock. I did this a few times playing with you and MarcW. I guess I didn't think about it until I saw your post. I won't be doing it again. That's a form of sandbagging IMO. And I am guilty.

I'm sorry Brock. I did this a few times playing with you and MarcW. I guess I didn't think about it until I saw your post. I won't be doing it again. That's a form of sandbagging IMO. And I am guilty.

I hate reading things like this.

But hey my putts were stopped and they were just tap ins. Not anything over a ft.

Wait does the ball have to still be moving to be a drag putt? If so, then they are just one handed tappies I do then... LOL

Marcawesome's drag putt lesson!

[video=youtube;IC7zNHz2R-A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC7zNHz2R-A[/video]

I would love to see a BallStrikers bros. production of the "Teach me how to Dougie". Remade into "Teach me how to drag putt"...

You guys are awesome!

I would love to see a BallStrikers bros. production of the "Teach me how to Dougie". Remade into "Teach me how to drag putt"...

You guys are awesome!

that's just too funny. I definitely don't do that!

So then whats the difference? Thats just a tap-in, unless youre just flatout shaving strokes...

I don't know the difference. I don't take 5 different tap ins and say it's 1 stroke... LOL usually just the 1. And if I miss it, then I count the extra stroke. So maybe I'm just guilty of not lining up tap ins and one hand putting them then.

I don't know the difference. I don't take 5 different tap ins and say it's 1 stroke... LOL usually just the 1. And if I miss it, then I count the extra stroke. So maybe I'm just guilty of not lining up tap ins and one hand putting them then.

:bulgy-eyes:

Drag putting is hitting the ball towards the cup when its moving, and not counting the stroke(depending on the person), correct? If you dont do that, you dont drag putt.

My drag putting is really struggling right now because I get very little practice in. My SeeMore putter makes almost everything, so it becomes very difficult to get in the required practice. I'm thinking about buying a Scotty Cameron putter for this!

My drag putting is really struggling right now because I get very little practice in. My SeeMore putter makes almost everything, so it becomes very difficult to get in the required practice. I'm thinking about buying a Scotty Cameron putter for this!

Priceless!

:bulgy-eyes:

Drag putting is hitting the ball towards the cup when its moving, and not counting the stroke(depending on the person), correct? If you dont do that, you dont drag putt.

okay I guess I don't do it then.... Thanks for the clarification. but I do have to focus on not one hand tappies...

That's a good one! lol

This may be my favorite post ever from you Duey! YES! lol

I guess I am in the minority because I really don't care. I don't do it, but I am not going to pitch a fit if the elderly gentleman I am playing with does it. Heck, I am pretty lax with my putting rules anyway. I take and give gimmees all the time, unless the putt is for birdie. Just the way I play I guess.

Back