The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snobs. With your forged beers and high drink speeds.

Dude, MLH is just as cheap and I can drink it out of a bottle. It's cool though. I'm sure your 80's stache, cut off t-shirts and Fiero love it!

Fiero!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

Snobs. With your forged beers and high drink speeds.

Maybe after some more practice and hard work you can graduate out of your SGI beers buddy. Keep it up.

Dude, MLH is just as cheap and I can drink it out of a bottle. It's cool though. I'm sure your 80's stache, cut off t-shirts and Fiero love it!

Maybe after some more practice and hard work you can graduate out of your SGI beers buddy. Keep it up.

1. I prefer cans. I can put a dent in the back and drink them faster.

2. I don't know how much more I can practice.

3. I wanted a fiero when I was a kid and grow a poor mustache.

Sorry for the delay. We are trying to potty train Jr. He likes the potty, but doesn't really get it so far. Every time he farts on it he gets a high five though.

Dirty Sanchez is playing like he drank too many keystones.

Keystone's......Official Beer of Beer Pong. 2 30 packs for $20 bucks a piece and some plastic cups and we are good to go for the night.

3. I wanted a fiero when I was a kid and grow a poor mustache.

I liked the MR2 much better than the Fiero. If you had a Fiero, you better have the 2M6, not the 4.

I got hurt twice in golf today.

On the 8th tee box I got hit by a ball on the fly in the shoulder
On the 18th hole I tried moving a branch but it snapped back and caught me in the chin cutting my chin.

you really need a break from golf dent lol

I got hurt twice in golf today.

On the 8th tee box I got hit by a ball on the fly in the shoulder
On the 18th hole I tried moving a branch but it snapped back and caught me in the chin cutting my chin.

Jacqui hit me today with a pitch shot. She was off the green down a big hill and I saw a fruit from a tree on the other side of the green, so I went to toss it off the green. SHe mis-hit the pitch and it bounced and hit me in the calf.

Keystone's......Official Beer of Beer Pong. 2 30 packs for $20 bucks a piece and some plastic cups and we are good to go for the night.

I remember they at one point in time sold 20 packs.

Great marketing..."20 'Stones for 10 bones."

Jacqui hit me today with a pitch shot. She was off the green down a big hill and I saw a fruit from a tree on the other side of the green, so I went to toss it off the green. SHe mis-hit the pitch and it bounced and hit me in the calf.

It hurt much more than I thought. I got hit on the fly from an approach shot. I feel your pain though smalls. :D

For my 10000th post I wanted to talk about how Great JB is. That guy is the freaking bomb, the best, a legend! He's funny and smart on the forum, he's a blast on the golf course, but where he really shines is in EPIC BBM chats. Ever been in a non stop week long BBM chat started by the myth JWOW himself? I didn't think so. This forum is what it is because of the Man, they call....JB!

For my 10000th post I wanted to talk about how Great JB is. That guy is the freaking bomb, the best, a legend! He's funny and smart on the forum, he's a blast on the golf course, but where he really shines is in EPIC BBM chats. Ever been in a non stop week long BBM chat started by the myth JWOW himself? I didn't think so. This forum is what it is because of the Man, they call....JB!

Damn good 10k post CB! WHOO! lol

To JB *raises glass*

Horrible flooding in my area from Hurricane Irene. Put photos in the thread....

BDG

LOL at BBM chats. Fortunately I'm not privy. Congrats on 10k breeze. I know that's like 18k metric but who's counting.

This just in... Joe Namath is still drunk.

Nice dude, I'm jealous. I just can't justify the 72.00/month payments.

You mean the additional costs for data and stuff? Yeah, it's not cheap, but I've got back to no data and it's rough haha!

Ping use to be that boring old man company that made silly things. Either I'm now old or they've figured something out. It's very odd.

$72 smackers? there's way cheaper plans for the iPhone out here Dent. Still like my android much better.

Did you ever sort out the washing machine dealie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back