Source: Michael Vick gets $100M deal

jobocoltfan

Reaction score
Handicap
If this is true it's absolutely insane.

And I'm an Eagles fan.

Funny. I saw this.

Thought wow, you can have one great season and get 100 million yet Desean Jackson has a couple of great years and is one of the lowest paid WRs

I still like Vick and think he is worth it. Still one of the best athletes in the NFL

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Stupid, they need to pay Jackson first, vick will be lucky if his body holds up for 2 more years... ugh

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I wonder if you break that down by crime or incident what it breaks down to?

Bet PETA has something to say about this yet again!

To all the people saying pay DJ and not Vick. While I despise Mike Vick, there is no comparison. WR's are replaceable. Franchise QBs are not.

I wonder if you break that down by crime or incident what it breaks down to?

I was thinking per dog myself

To all the people saying pay DJ and not Vick. While I despise Mike Vick, there is no comparison. WR's are replaceable. Franchise QBs are not.

Exactly. If you don't have someone to get you the ball you are worthless.

I completely agree with that....don't mean I think Vick is worth that kind of money...but he is definately with more than DJ.

The eagles still have a franchise tag..their going to put it on DJ since locking up Vick. Plus you really think Vick at his age will keep this pace for 6 years?

I agree but how he gets hit, there is no way he has 6 years left

The eagles still have a franchise tag..their going to put it on DJ since locking up Vick. Plus you really think Vick at his age will keep this pace for 6 years?

Its the NFL, he doesnt have to. No guaranteed contracts, only guarantee is signing bonus.

The money isn't out of line if he stays healthy. I hope it blows up in the Eagles's face.

Kevin

The money isn't out of line if he stays healthy. I hope it blows up in the Eagles's face.

Kevin

Hey hey watch it old man.

The Eagles need some interior d linemen badly.

Hey hey watch it old man.

The Eagles need some interior d linemen badly.

They need o line more then anything , the right side is horrible

They need o line more then anything , the right side is horrible

They can deal with that. Vick rolls out just about every play anyways.

However getting run all over isn't gonna work.

He won't make 6 weeks with a line like that. Hit him, hit him hard! (Make him yelp)

Agree that Vick is worth every penny, he's got one of the best arms if not the strongest arm in the NFL.... He's got speed in his legs, hes a defensive coordinators worst nightmare...

If his accuracy comes around like it showed glimpses of last year hea gonna be deadly.

But I'm a big djax fan and they should really pay him some money- he's ridiculously talented too- granted there are tons of wrs in the league.

Agree that Vick is worth every penny, he's got one of the best arms if not the strongest arm in the NFL.... He's got speed in his legs, hes a defensive coordinators worst nightmare...

If his accuracy comes around like it showed glimpses of last year hea gonna be deadly.

HAHAHHAHA.
They have been saying the same thing for a decade!

HAHAHHAHA.
They have been saying the same thing for a decade!

He looked pretty good with accuracy last year, then this year throws three pix in a preseason game.. I know its preseason but I was mad

I am very surprised that he got this kind of money to be honest.

Back