Do you keep your milstone balls?

Wish I did. Suppose I can still do first eagle and break 80. HIO if it happens.

I absolutely do. My favourite ball is when I birdied 18 on the Old Course at St. Andrews...

That's definitely a keeper.

...just tap it in...

I've only kept one ball and that was from a round of 73 this year. My lowest ever round, but doubt I keep another unless its a HIO.

I've kept a lot:
First par, first birdie, all hole-in-ones, first eagle, break 90, break 80, and a 45-foot two-tier putt for birdie this season (longest putt ever), longest drive (312 yards). Also kept my only under par round (9 holes), a -1 34

The wife took one after we married. The doctor took one after our last son was born:surrender:

Only ball (Precept Dynawing) I kept was my first round under 90... and I seem to have misplaced it..

I haven't. I'll keep my ball if I ever get an ace though.

I dont have any.

I kept the one from my first sub-100 round, or I should say the ball I finished the round with.... Then I started to keep my birdie balls, but when I got to 4 or 5 I decided to keep only the one for my first birdie. Will definitely keep the ones from future milestones though.

i have an eagle and a hole in one ball....if i ever break 70, i will keep that one as well..:D

First ever Eagle today, as well as a personal best 76. I kept the ball. It's next to my first time ever breaking 80 ball.

Nope. I play them until I lose them/wear them out. Only exception to that is when a hot cart girl wrote her phone # on a ball with a sharpie.

First ever Eagle today, as well as a personal best 76. I kept the ball. It's next to my first time ever breaking 80 ball.

Weren't you just talking about it yesterday when I made this thread?? Wow crazy. Great stuff man!

I dont keep any but like some have said I throw "bad luck" balls into the water or the woods

Sub 100
Sub 90
Hole out from 135 with JB in April

Two e6's and one RX.

Weren't you just talking about it yesterday when I made this thread?? Wow crazy. Great stuff man!

Yes I was, and at that point in time, the only milestone (other than birdie, dont remember when my first one was) was breaking 80. Two milestones today, 1 ball.

...and to think, as I was celebrating my victory, I thought of this thread, and knew I was going to hold on to it.

Yes I was, and at that point in time, the only milestone (other than birdie, dont remember when my first one was) was breaking 80. Two milestones today, 1 ball.

...and to think, as I was celebrating my victory, I thought of this thread, and knew I was going to hold on to it.

That's great to hear dude. Now just to break 70 :bulgy-eyes:

maybe next year for me ?

That's great to hear dude. Now just to break 70 :bulgy-eyes:

maybe next year for me ?

I had 8 2-putt Pars today. 8!! Granted, they were very, very long birdie putts, but if I could have dropped a few of those, I would have been looking at shooting even par.

Bad azz War!

I wish I would have kept the ball when I shot 80. I will keep the ball when I bust into the 70's. Its going to be tough, my new club from the member tee's is 71.4/137.

I probably will keep mine from the first time I break 80 and first eagle, well if I can ever do both. :banghead:

I always keep my milestone balls!

I've never kept a milstone ball, or a milestone one either.

I think I've got my hole-in-one ball still. Or maybe I put it in my ball bag.

Back