Weird find from lostgolfballs

Tbird

Reaction score
Handicap
So I ordered some pro v1s off the website and im playing my round today and came across this ball. Im wondering if it was actually his,because it doesnt seem like a gift ball,or a collector type thing because it only has his name stamped on there.
62a3f389-5e0e-e080.jpg

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk,first time using this.

That would be a great find if it is his.

Do you know if he played the course you were playing on since becoming president?

Edit: Did you find this ball or was it from Lostgolfballs? I thought you said you came across it so I just assumed you found it on the course...

lol

I think the new proposed budget cuts made him switch to DT Solos.

Cool!!!

He has lost more than golfballs here lately.

bought a bucket of 100 of lostgolfballs.com

haha he has lost a lot more than this ball

lol

I think the new proposed budget cuts made him switch to DT Solos.

That's just funny. Would be an interesting find if it was his.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

I don't know, but I would get rid of that ball as soon as possible! You don't want it corrupting your whole bag!

That is interesting, for sure. Actually, I heard that Pro V did a limited edition of their ball with President Obama stamped on there. It promised to improve every aspect of your game, but of course, failed to do actually anything.

So I ordered some pro v1s off the website and im playing my round today and came across this ball. Im wondering if it was actually his,because it doesnt seem like a gift ball,or a collector type thing because it only has his name stamped on there.
62a3f389-5e0e-e080.jpg

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk,first time using this.

That's pretty cool I would hang onto that.

in all honesty , I found the ball in my bag because i was giving a friend a ball on hole 14. I was shooting +7 and finished the next four holes +9 for a nice +16 day.

Tends to go to the left?

That is interesting, for sure. Actually, I heard that Pro V did a limited edition of their ball with President Obama stamped on there. It promised to improve every aspect of your game, but of course, failed to do actually anything.

best post ive read on this site ever. hands down

Welcome to the U.S.A., where the goverment robs from the working and gives to the lazy.

Couldn't agree more. The tax breaks for the wealthy are rediculous.

Titleist? pffft.....Prez needs a ball fitting

You should write them for a refund for that one ball, seeing how you already paid for it twice. Once when he bought it and again when you did.

this is the only golf ball I remember them making for him. But of course I am sure they have made more.

01_POTUS_052510.jpg

Nice:D

Back