Boccieri FW Wood Forum Testing Signup

maybe we will get a nice mix of 3W and 5W amongst the group, im sure 10yarddraw will be on here in the next hour when he gets home from work to let us know his as well

That is why I went with the 5 wood, just wanted to make sure we had a mix and gave both clubs a shot.

I was kinda hoping there would be a 4w choice though, so I could leave both my Fw's out and add a third wedge for the test rounds.

Decided to go with the 3W. Excited to get this going!

---
- ...just tap it in...

That is why I went with the 5 wood, just wanted to make sure we had a mix and gave both clubs a shot.

thats cool, im sure everyone waiting for the feedback will appreciate it

I was kinda hoping there would be a 4w choice though, so I could leave both my Fw's out and add a third wedge for the test rounds.

I am pulling my 4 wood out of the bag and going to game the 5 wood and see what happens.

I went with the 3w.

I carry a 3 hybrid and hit it basically the same distance as a 5 wood so I figured the 3 was a better option for me.

Great to see everyone excited, can't wait to hear your reviews

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Wow great group of testers. Have fun!

I went with the 3w.

I carry a 3 hybrid and hit it basically the same distance as a 5 wood so I figured the 3 was a better option for me.

Hmm...that would be interesting to see. How could this 5w benefit someone over a 3h, or reversed.

---
- ...just tap it in...

Same with me, BBB. I went with the 3w as well. Had I read the forum, prior to sending my email, I might have chosen a 5 to mix it up. :doh:

I got the email today as well and went with the 5wood, i would like to use it on some longer par 4's and long par 3's, i really think i could benefit from it over the 3 wood

Nobody going with the 7wood? ha

I went with the 3wood as well. VERY excited to see how it goes!

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but everyday when I am coming home from work, I find myself getting excited and hopefull to see a long, rectangular brown box on my porch.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but everyday when I am coming home from work, I find myself getting excited and hopefull to see a long, rectangular brown box on my porch.

If I were you I would be too. I'm the same way right now waiting for my set of wedges from Cleveland Golf.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Every time I drive by a FedEx or UPS truck that heading towards my place I wanna go back and check, even though I know it's probably too soon yet.

Every time I drive by a FedEx or UPS truck that heading towards my place I wanna go back and check, even though I know it's probably too soon yet.

Being away on work this week has been brutal. I have had my THP hats show up, a Vision Test Pilot box show up, spotless swing towel from groupgolfer show up.

...and my wife thinks it's funny to send me pictures of the boxes that I can't open while I'm away. If the 3w shows up somehow before I get home, it's going to be Christmas in August.

---
- ...just tap it in...

I havent started calling home for updates.....YET

Im guessing maybe early next week for what its worth

Being away on work this week has been brutal. I have had my THP hats show up, a Vision Test Pilot box show up, spotless swing towel from groupgolfer show up.

...and my wife thinks it's funny to send me pictures of the boxes that I can't open while I'm away. If the 3w shows up somehow before I get home, it's going to be Christmas in August.

---
- ...just tap it in...

haha like the old song "anticipation, anticapay ya shun, is makin me wait"

I havent started calling home for updates.....YET

Im guessing maybe early next week for what its worth

Cant help but wonder who is going to get the first crack at it.:drool:

---
- ...just tap it in...

That has got to be brutal, espicially when you know you have a new club coming in also.

Our UPS driver comes thru the neighborhood every weeknight around 7-7:30.
I can hear him coming from a mile away and every night I just wait and hope to hear him slowing down as he approaches the house....

Back