Wager Thread - The 2011 Morgan Cup

No boys, OG bought that new Titleist driver, he's long and accurate now, and the monster hooks are gone! Titleist FTW!

OG, since youre going to be wearing KB's clothes soon you might as well go ahead and use the ladies tees. hahahahaha
Hell you might as well use her clubs too!

Kevin - Don't you have a plane to catch :alien:

What are you even talking about? I like your strategy for coming out of the closet as a crossdresser. Take bets you know you'll lose and then people won't judge you when you wear your pink thong on camera. You're a sick old man!

Awww crap it's useless to counter this dude. He is JB's brother :banghead:

I'm pretty sure thats where he already plays from.

JRod - I thought you was my buddy dude :beat-up:

OG. Just because you drop kb off at the gym, doesn't mean your going.. duh

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Whats next OG? A Scotty Cameron putter? Might as well get some Titleist balls while youre at it.

Whats next OG? A Scotty Cameron putter? Might as well get some Titleist balls while youre at it.

Adios Cleveland golf, HELLO Titleist! He'll be bagging AP2's in no time, and talking about the buttery forged feel.

You have that 910 set 12° open, Gray? Otherwise, I don't see it curing that monster hook of yours.

You have that 910 set 12° open, Gray? Otherwise, I don't see it curing that monster hook of yours.

He just bought a Left Handed one, ha!

OG. Just because you drop kb off at the gym, doesn't mean your going.. duh

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

KB knows who the gym hog is in this neck of the woods :blob:

Go look in the what did you shoot thread . It might explain the minor equipment addition.
P.S. Kevin you do have a plane catch. Now go get your arse on it :deadhorse:

He just bought a Left Handed one, ha!

hahahaha

Poor Gray. Yet another tp supporter left out to dry by his team.

KB knows who the gym hog is in this neck of the woods :blob:

Go look in the what did you shoot thread . It might explain the minor equipment addition.
P.S. Kevin you do have a plane catch. Now go get your arse on it :deadhorse:

Damn it OG I know its eary but my flight is tomorrow. lol. Tomorrow not today. Im here all day for you buddy. :alien:

hahahaha

Poor Gray. Yet another tp supporter left out to dry by his team.

I would hate to be TP supporter. That's what a homeless person feels like. Hell, I would hate to be on TP period. Especially when we whip them like OG asks Kelly to whilst wearing his Graybush attire.

All these TP supporters showed up and then the team disappeared.

I know, but I'm talking about today, not 2 months ago.

Useless to counter

Useless to counter

There are too many of you fricking Whackers to hang with so I am gone to work out. Get back on topic and find me some more bets with them pathetic Hack fans!

There are too many of you fricking Whackers to hang with so I am gone to work out. Get back on topic and find me some more bets with them pathetic Hack fans!

Adios, Gray. You aren't the first and won't be the last!

I would hate to be TP supporter. That's what a homeless person feels like. Hell, I would hate to be on TP period. Especially when we whip them like OG asks Kelly to whilst wearing his Graybush attire.

Let's make this clear, the only time I spank OG is on the golf course. :alien:

Since I know you forgot already, I leave tomorrow OG not today. Early in the morning tomorrow. Have fun watching KB work out.

Later old man! Too hot in the kitchen I see. Go to the gym and do everything you can to help you live with your hideous decision.

Hawk, where's that Robertson boy and his thesaurus?

Adios, Gray. You aren't the first and won't be the last!

Hawk am i gonna be "that guy" when I call all my shots and they actually work. Thats the only thing that worked last weekend. =(

Has anyone established an "official" line for the overall score total? By the sound of it, TH should be - 2.5 pts or so.

Poor OG just got a beatdown in the last 10 posts or so....

Hawk, where's that Robertson boy and his thesaurus?

He only comes to these threads when he feels safe. It's much more enjoyable for him to talk in big words at 11pm with Kevin when nobody is here to disagree with him.

And when you get back OG there still wont be any TP scum here to help or support you. Its cold and lonely being a TP guy. But its the path you chose.

Back