Forum Testing Signup - The SCOR System

Agreed. I was digging 1.5 inches down the other night and then bouncing off the hardpan last night. Versatility is a good thing!

Nothing worst than taking a divot the size of puttin4birds toupee

man, more bounce... I really am interested in checking these out... I like the look of them too.

Yup, that's whats got me maybe the most intrigued on these, the lies here in OK go from fluff to hardpan with a few feet of roll in most directions and its something I absolutely struggle with. Hardpan kills me.

Sounds like a great fix for the soft loamy fairways one day and hardpan the next. Thanks for the info.

Same thing here. I can play one course that's all hardpan on Monday and a super fluffy course on Tuesday down the street from the other course. Hard pan is evil

Nice looking stuff but I am not at a level where I could give these guys a fair shake. Good luck to those who sign up!

The versatility of these wedges certainly has my attention. I ran into a wide range of lies on the same course yesterday. the areas around the greens vary from hard pan, to grass on top of a peat bog or something, not even sure what to call it other than extremely spongy.

Nothing worst than taking a divot the size of puttin4birds toupee

ROFL...........
bad-toupee-1.jpg

1. What wedges do you normally play?

Eidolon Wedges, and TM MB PW

2. Are your clubs fit for your game?

Yes, I called Beau at Eidolon to discuss the custom set of 3 wedges I bought from them

3. Including your PW, how many wedges do you carry?

4! 47(PW), 51, 55, 59

4. What do you look for in your scoring clubs?

I look for spin, clean face and not too heavy of a club. Just like everyone else I'm looking for solid feel to it and something that can be very accurate yet easy to hit.

5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP?

Being that I have Eidolon wedges, very similar to the Scor wedges, it would be interesting to put the two head to head. There are some differences in the casting process between the two, yet both have very similar ideas as far as the V-Sole go. It would be important to me to test especially the pitch shots as those are some of the most important shots for my game. The next step would be problem shots like tight lies and bunkers to see how the club reacts. Finally, how does the club perform out of the rough? Does it still generate spin?

Finally my activity level has been a little lower lately due to playing quite a bit. My review for Eidolon wedges is just about complete

Nice looking stuff but I am not at a level where I could give these guys a fair shake. Good luck to those who sign up!

Why not? Better equipment/setup could benefit your game and get you to where you want to be.

The versatility of these wedges certainly has my attention. I ran into a wide range of lies on the same course yesterday. the areas around the greens vary from hard pan, to grass on top of a peat bog or something, not even sure what to call it other than extremely spongy.

If they are anything like Eidolon wedges, which they are, most shots are a lot easier. That's not to say that these wedges will correct poor technique, but it just seems like I don't worry about the lie on hardpan as much as I use to worry about blading it.

If they are anything like Eidolon wedges, which they are, most shots are a lot easier. That's not to say that these wedges will correct poor technique, but it just seems like I don't worry about the lie on hardpan as much as I use to worry about blading it.

Thanks, that's good to know. I'm kinda kickin myself ATM for not ordering the Eidolons in the first place, like I had planned to do.

I completely agree. The bounce works as advertised and is pretty much automatic. Since I haven't been playing on hardpan, I can't speak to that perosnally, but with the way these have been for me, I wouldn't see a problem at all. Adding this sole to a 9 iron is a great idea.

Man, this is very intriguing. The heat here in south GA is making the fairways so hard that my JAWS wedges just won't get under the ball. Then you get in the sand and they work perfectly because it's fluffy. Versatility is key in today's game, and I can't wait to see if these clubs really deliver what they say.

Ive been trading emails with SCOR discussing the clubs and here is what they told me about bounce on the 57* wedge:

"Our sole technology is unique in that every wedge has two effective bounce angles. Leading edge portion of sole has high bounce so club won't dig, primary portion of sole has low bounce for performance from tight lies. You get the performance of both a high and low bounce wedge in one. 57° has 30° of bounce on leading edge of sole, but 7° on primary portion of sole...so it won't dig in bunker, but then you can go over to hardpan and lay it open to hit a flop shot."

Sounds cool! Time will tell if it works for me and you ;)

Not sure I have ever hit a club with 30* of bounce. Since the leading edge is so small, I wonder how much this will contribute. I would think that the bounce would gradually reduce in relation to the angle of the club face.

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

I can't wait for the picks of this testing. Im am sure there will be some great reviews

I can't wait for the picks of this testing. Im am sure there will be some great reviews

I bet you drive your parents crazy at christmas time...:D
Lots of excitement over this testing process. Lots of people visiting the website...it's going to be fun

---

I bet you drive your parents crazy at christmas time...:D
Lots of excitement over this testing process. Lots of people visiting the website...it's going to be fun

---

mom!, because its christmas eve can we just open up one!? please!!!!!!!!??????????

mom!, because its christmas eve can we just open up one!? please!!!!!!!!??????????

Wow, that sucks. We get all our presents on Christmas Eve in Sweden:D

Some really strong interest to try these clubs here on the forum = all is well!!

I am too new here to participate but I am curious, if you are lucky enough to be selected as a tester, do you get to keep the equipment?? Thanks

I am too new here to participate but I am curious, if you are lucky enough to be selected as a tester, do you get to keep the equipment?? Thanks

Yes jwalker. Anything you get selected to test is yours to keep. Testing is hardwork don't be fooled. Albeit amazing hardwork, but work nonetheless.

Typically, yes.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Yes jwalker. Anything you get selected to test is yours to keep. Testing is hardwork don't be fooled. Albeit amazing hardwork, but work nonetheless.

My mom always told me that "Hard work grows character" I used to say I had to much character...LOL

I love the idea of the variable bounce. Here in the Northwest in the winter months the conditions or very soggy and it is really easy to dig your club in, but in the summer some of the courses get quite firm. It is great that you can play different shots with the same equipment. Just shows how versatile the SCOR system can be.

If I post Please pick me 33 more times, I might be eligble. I would be a great tester for these becuase I am obsessed with wedges and bag setup. I have about 10 vokeys bent to varrying lofts and bounce, etc. trying to build my own scor system.

Look at what I stumbled across while looking up a number on the interweb

bc66a4ee.jpg

It banner is on every page of this website (health), nice

---

Back