Nike MachSpeed Black Driver

I think so as well breeze. Straight flat black is a deadly look and surprised it isn't the new fad. Only Callaway, Nike, and Adams have done it.

Srixon? edit, nevermind, i didnt see the flat part, was just thinking all black

This driver is currently only $175 at GolfTown right now, so I had some time to kill and I hit both the square and round models, and came away very impressed with the ROUND model. Even the stock shaft felt pretty good, I would game this driver in a hot minute to tell you the truth, and if it goes down even a little further in price I may just OEM it because.

Edit: it was the round model I liked, not the square.

That sounds like a great deal. I had a brief chance to try the round version with the fubuki shaft. I've tried out a lot of drivers this year and I'm still pondering this one, it was that nice.

that does sound like a really good deal. Were you hitting it better than your cleveland

that does sound like a really good deal. Were you hitting it better than your cleveland

I don't know, its in the monitor at Golftown and they are useless, I was only going by how it felt and somewhat by the ball flight on the monitors. It would have to be pretty good to be longer than my Cleveland, but you never know. I just thought it was a really nice driver and looks MEAN.

I don't know, its in the monitor at Golftown and they are useless, I was only going by how it felt and somewhat by the ball flight on the monitors. It would have to be pretty good to be longer than my Cleveland, but you never know. I just thought it was a really nice driver and looks MEAN.

Gotcha, I wasnt sure if you hit them outside or not. This driver does look really MEAN though

I tried a lot of different drivers at Golf Galaxy and the round Machspeed felt the best and had good numbers on the simulator. I just about walked out with one that day but decided to think it over a little longer. A couple days later I found a new one on eBay and won the auction for $129 shipped. It's probably the best $129 I have ever spent on golf equipment. I love this driver. It's long and seems to be pretty forgiving.

Do it breeze. I haven't gone to a golf shop and not hit this driver, its just that good. It's anti ghost and forgiving.

--
tapatalk

Do it breeze. I haven't gone to a golf shop and not hit this driver, its just that good. It's anti ghost and forgiving.

--
tapatalk

Its probably done in 24 mins

CB, why are you buying the Machspeed driver? I thought the 290 was awesome for you. Am I missing something?

CB, why are you buying the Machspeed driver? I thought the 290 was awesome for you. Am I missing something?

Probably for the same reason I bought a G20 :alien:

Probably for the same reason I bought a G20 :alien:

OEM's kinda right here, I've always like the driver, and so far the Machspeed is selling for $60 including shipping. FOr that price, I ponder.

Purchase away.

Purchase away.

Well thank you sir. I do love the SL290 but I hit the Machspeed black again today and just like it a lot. If its not better than the SL, then no harm done.

BAM!!!!! Paid a little extra, but $80 including shipping is just a great price for this bad boy.

BAM!!!!! Paid a little extra, but $80 including shipping is just a great price for this bad boy.

That's a deal for that driver. I need to check out ebay more often.

That's a deal for that driver. I need to check out ebay more often.

I'm pretty stocked to be honest with you, I've had my eyes on this bad boy for a while now, and since I had a little birthday money in my pocket and this guy was so cheap it really works out. Can't wait till it gets here, and I can take it out to the course.

Congrats on a successful OEM, Breezy!

Wow great pick up CB! I love my mach speed black! Deals galore on eBay!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Wow great pick up CB! I love my mach speed black! Deals galore on eBay!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

I'm looking forward to having joined the Machspeed black club. I am currently studying the adjustability chart to see how it works.

Machspeed black just arrived at the Coolbreeze household and I'm really excited to get it out tomorrow. It didn't come with the wrench and it is currently set to a wierd setting and I don't totally understand how it works and which setting its on. Going to start looking at that now, but I'm really excited to get it out on the range tomorrow.

I still think that this is the best looking driver on the market right now, and it just feels great.

Machspeed black just arrived at the Coolbreeze household and I'm really excited to get it out tomorrow. It didn't come with the wrench and it is currently set to a wierd setting and I don't totally understand how it works and which setting its on. Going to start looking at that now, but I'm really excited to get it out on the range tomorrow.

I still think that this is the best looking driver on the market right now, and it just feels great.

Your pondering and subsequent purchase reminded me of the good times I had with this club. Found one on the bay for cheap, sat there watching and waiting to slip my bid in at the last second. It went from $38 to $140 almost instantly, rubbish!

I think you'll like it a lot dude, longest Nike I ever hit and totally hot to boot. Do you have a local place to experiment with shafts since the str8fit adapters are a little hard to find?

Edit: I've got a wrench I can send up.

--
tapatalk

Your pondering and subsequent purchase reminded me of the good times I had with this club. Found one on the bay for cheap, sat there watching and waiting to slip my bid in at the last second. It went from $38 to $140 almost instantly, rubbish!

I think you'll like it a lot dude, longest Nike I ever hit and totally hot to boot. Do you have a local place to experiment with shafts since the str8fit adapters are a little hard to find?

Edit: I've got a wrench I can send up.

--
tapatalk

There are a lot of places where I think I can try shafts, but I've been through a shaft fitting and know what fits me. For now I'm leaving the stock Fubuki in there as I like how it feels for the time being.

Dude as for the wrench I really appreciate it and may take you up on that offer. My club is a Nike club so I'm hoping they have one they can give me, but if not I really appreciate it dude.

There are a lot of places where I think I can try shafts, but I've been through a shaft fitting and know what fits me. For now I'm leaving the stock Fubuki in there as I like how it feels for the time being.

Dude as for the wrench I really appreciate it and may take you up on that offer. My club is a Nike club so I'm hoping they have one they can give me, but if not I really appreciate it dude.

Anytime.

Your lucky, nobody down here had a full Nike cart, at most there were differing flexes of the stock fubuki...and a teenager working it.

--
tapatalk

Back