Wager Thread - The 2011 Morgan Cup

First post updated with standing wagers. C'mon tp supporters. We have some HACKER fans willing to put some things on the line!

TP supporters disappeared weeks ago....but you already knew that from the main thread.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

I'll put up another one:

My team (Paradise) over your team (Hackers)

Loser buys the winner a dozen TaylorMade or Callaway balls of the winners choice.

JB did not want any bets with monetary value.

---

JB did not want any bets with monetary value.

---

oops, eah misread that! Sorry JB

I have a feeling there could be some funny and creative things that come out of this.

Let's do signature, if that's works? A picture or tagline added to the signature of the loser.

sounds good to me man

First post updated.

2 week loss of avatar does not interest a TP supporter?

---

Im really "surprised" at the fact that no TP supporters will enter a Captains bet with me in singles.

2 week loss of avatar does not interest a TP supporter?

---

Im in - but you'd be lookin at a possible 2 week delay due to the Captain' Match (I don't think you'll have to worry about it though).
Whadya lookin for - total outcome?

team paradise has more beard supporters than anything. The little shield doesn't mean much if you aren't willing to back it up!

Im really "surprised" at the fact that no TP supporters will enter a Captains bet with me in singles.

I'm in BRO.

Captains singles matches...

What is the wager?

Im in - but you'd be lookin at a possible 2 week delay due to the Captain' Match (I don't think you'll have to worry about it though).
Whadya lookin for - total outcome?

You got it - total outcome. I will send you the URL after you pay your debt to Hawk! :D

---

Lee Trevino once said to "never bet with anyone you just met on the first tee, that has a deep suntan". I'm not sure how dark the tans are on you guys, so I'm not betting! Besides, with TM and Cally, you really leave me no one to cheer for!
:D

Good luck to all and I hope everyone has a great time!

You got it - total outcome. I will send you the URL after you pay your debt to Hawk! :D

---

Mark it.
Hawk can add to the front page.

Updated.

I feel like a very nerdy bookie right now hehe

Updated.

I feel like a very nerdy bookie right now hehe

Ha ha. that is funny. You might be pretty busy in the book keeping department.

You need a spreadsheet...

Lee Trevino once said to "never bet with anyone you just met on the first tee, that has a deep suntan". I'm not sure how dark the tans are on you guys, so I'm not betting! Besides, with TM and Cally, you really leave me no one to cheer for!
:D

Good luck to all and I hope everyone has a great time!

For what it's worth, a woman at the golf course the other day told me I had a really good tan.

Okay, this proposal is to Ole Gray.

If Hackers wins the Morgan Cup, you have to dress up like Mrs. Graybush on a Saturday morning with the guys and play from the red tees and agree to a videotape to be shown on THP.

If Paradise wins, I will play you for one month from the white tees.

Oh snap! He could always come to Demo Day dressed as Graybush as well ;)

If Hackers wins the Morgan Cup, you have to dress up like Mrs. Graybush on a Saturday morning with the guys and play from the red tees and agree to a videotape to be shown on THP.

TH supporters bringing it. BAM!!!

---

Back