Auto Racing Thread

If that was Logan's last race, at least he went out a hero.

I just picked up some tickets for the Indy 500. We plan on staying in a local hotel the night prior. This will be my first time & probably only time to attend a Indy 500.

Any advice?

I just picked up some tickets for the Indy 500. We plan on staying in a local hotel the night prior. This will be my first time & probably only time to attend a Indy 500.

Any advice?
The two most important things you need are hydration and hearing protection.

What a MotoGP race at LeMans today! I hate to tip my hat to MotoGP villain Marc Marquez but his pass on Bagnaia was spectacular. One of the best races I’ve seen all year…

What a MotoGP race at LeMans today! I hate to tip my hat to MotoGP villain Marc Marquez but his pass on Bagnaia was spectacular. One of the best races I’ve seen all year…
Marc Marquez on a Ducati is the best thing to happen to MotoGP in years. If they don’t give him a factory bike year they are crazy!

Marc Marquez on a Ducati is the best thing to happen to MotoGP in years. If they don’t give him a factory bike year they are crazy!
While my hate of 2015 Marquez with his dangerous passes and slowing Rossi down on purpose for Lorenzo is slowly dying. The Man has talent…

Darlington was pretty tame until the last 25 laps or so. Fun finish

Darlington was pretty tame until the last 25 laps or so. Fun finish
Hated to see that for Boucher but loved it for Brad. Reddick looked like me putting for a third birdie as an 18 HC trying to make that pass. Possible, but really really statistically unlikely to have a good outcome.

Hated to see that for Boucher but loved it for Brad.
Yeah rough weeks for him in a row. I like Reddick (not one of my guys but like him) but that wasn’t the right move obviously.

Back