EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Soooo, I guess I need to decide on what team to back this year. Some of those playing in this one had some interesting picks for the WorldWide Championships so that may narrow down the choices ;) . You guys are gonna have a blast.

Soooo, I guess I need to decide on what team to back this year. Some of those playing in this one had some interesting picks for the WorldWide Championships so that may narrow down the choices ;) . You guys are gonna have a blast.
You know who the right choice is! right @Nashtyone
1713814398315.png

Do they just hop on the back of the cart now like most forecaddies?? I thought their boards were really useful for heading up certain fairways to check landings
Yes.
Perhaps they have been replaced but I don’t think so.

You guys are on the short list, but I have to decide if the other half of Chicken & Waffles gets a pass on his choice in the WorldWide Champs. I was a late addition so it only seems fair. And today is his Birthday.

You guys are on the short list, but I have to decide if the other half of Chicken & Waffles gets a pass on his choice in the WorldWide Champs. I was a late addition so it only seems fair. And today is his Birthday.
I'll just throw this out there, there are still seats on the tour bus.

I forgot to ask for them when I saw you this weekend!

Though, based upon how many bunkers we ended up in you might need a rename.

I'd figured we'd be swapping at the event to make it easier. In addition to a flag to get autographed, I'm thinking of buying a yeti tumbler to put all the team stickers on.

Chicken and Waffles 4 lyfe!

1. Like you said, you weren't an original option
2. WB was all in on Anime Gods before they were even a team. Returning the favor was never a question
3. I have a towel with your name on it if you want one!

2. WB was all in on Anime Gods before they were even a team. Returning the favor was never a question
Bbc Reaction GIF by Line of Duty

I know, WB was also near the top of my list as well. Hard not to be with those two studs.

I have a sleeve of WorldWide Truvis Chrome Tours with your name on it as well.

What the crap…! Only range near me. Might get out Friday evening but we will see. Really putting a damper on my pre-event prep!
IMG_9647.jpeg

Who to back on this one?
Proudly supported Purgatory, and still do.
My support it unwavering.
Who wants it?

Who to back on this one?
Proudly supported Purgatory, and still do.
My support it unwavering.
Who wants it?
Is this really a question?

Back