CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Make It Rain Loop GIF by Chris Timmons

I forgot to ask @JB how Whiskey Business was reunited. Or what the back up names were? :unsure:

Congratulations Southern Twang!!! I have a lot of catching up to do, was the 3rd prize mentioned yet from the chipping contest?

@Deebo76 I was looking through Worldwides website and came across this to go with your J's if you don't already have some.

Yeah @redlineshifter had one of these in black. I was discussing the poor quality of one I had when they were first released. He said his was holding up well and they have them on WWG. Welp I know what I'm using my gift card on tomorrow.

My final pro shop purchases from Briggs
1000016601.jpg

Yeah @redlineshifter had one of these in black. I was discussing the poor quality of one I had when they were first released. He said his was holding up well and they have them on WWG. Welp I know what I'm using my gift card on tomorrow.
Definitely saw a few coming back when they first released but it looks like they may have sorted it out. Worth a shot and remember, you’ve always got the 90 day guarantee even on a glove. It rips, I’ll just get you refunded or send you a new one.

Being at the experience still is mind blowing for me.
Thank you so many times over @ScoFoBG @originalBG.com @redlineshifter for this partner/sponsor event. Absolutely astounding!
Thank you @JB & @GolferGal for all you do to create these sensational opportunities.
I cannot come up with the words that would make sense on the forum. Although, in person I would definitely say way too much.
It is an honor and a pleasure to have met all you fantastic people.
And the awesome group of playas.
@KY Golfer @mantan @Deebo76 @outlawx @Nerdy @Iceman! @baylrballa @MarMill @jdtox Trevor and my partner @blazinden
All you people who are lucky enough to have met him, you know he is one of the absolute best most fun person and personality there is.
I tip my hat to y’all.
And of course Briggs Ranch is so f’n goood!!!!!!
Mitsubishi and Morgan Cupper’s are in for a treat.

Being at the experience still is mind blowing for me.
Thank you so many times over @ScoFoBG @originalBG.com @redlineshifter for this partner/sponsor event. Absolutely astounding!
Thank you @JB & @GolferGal for all you do to create these sensational opportunities.
I cannot come up with the words that would make sense on the forum. Although, in person I would definitely say way too much.
It is an honor and a pleasure to have met all you fantastic people.
And the awesome group of playas.
@KY Golfer @mantan @Deebo76 @outlawx @Nerdy @Iceman! @baylrballa @MarMill @jdtox Trevor and my partner @blazinden
All you people who are lucky enough to have met him, you know he is one of the absolute best most fun person and personality there is.
I tip my hat to y’all.
And of course Briggs Ranch is so f’n goood!!!!!!
Mitsubishi and Morgan Cupper’s are in for a treat.
You rocked it man! I keep getting brought back to your PM’s to me about how to get involved in THP experiences! You took my advice and made it your own and blew it out of the park!!!

I am seeing more and more style mugs like that these days. My company just shipped me 30 (16oz) coffee tumblers. Not as stylish as the Dormie mugs!!!
I'll PM you my address for one of those fancy tumblers your company sent you and in exchange I'll send you a pair of sunglasses ☺️

Everyone who attended better post pics of their breakfast tomorrow. I know you are back at home, and i don't care.

Breakfast pics please

Came home to a sick kid and a frost warning

Frustrated Parks And Recreation GIF

I’ll get my thoughts together in the next few days but wanted to just give a huge thank you to @JB and @GolferGal for all you do and @ScoFoBG @originalBG.com @redlineshifter and Trevor for one hell of an experience. The golf didn’t go our way but hanging out with everyone the last few days was a ton of fun

I am seeing more and more style mugs like that these days. My company just shipped me 30 (16oz) coffee tumblers. Not as stylish as the Dormie mugs!!!
They had zero of the ceramic ones I was looking for or the pitch mark tools with the detachable br logo

They had zero of the ceramic ones I was looking for or the pitch mark tools with the detachable br logo
Blame THP staff. 😂

Back