CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Under par in alt shot?!?!?! @JB @jdtox

Way To Go Applause GIF by DraftKings
@JB and @jdtox are an incredible duo. Real team chemistry there....till September

Damn what a day. My partner is a beast. Lucky to be here and still hate it for @Parrot so the news he will be joining us next year warms my damn heart. Thanks to the forum for following along. I will have more to say later. I’m still very shocked at the moment.

My man!!! One of the nicest people you will ever meet.

View attachment 9259597
If anyone besides the participants can guess the exact age of @mantan I'll send you a prize 😂

Thank you THP! Great event. Great people. Thanks Josh and Jeremy. Thanks to my team Steve, Trevor and Sugar Daddy Scott too! You guys were great representing WG. Until next time🏌️🏿♂️⛳
Thank you for helping put on an amazing experience!!

Quick interlude on my catching to shout out @blazinden for the play by play updates!

Steve from BG.com here. I’d like to thank everyone for all the hospitality! Was at the first ever BG Championship and have not returned until this week. I am blown away by the brotherhood and comraderie! Special group of humans…..thank you!!!
Thanks for everything y’all do for us. Glad to have you on the forum.

Quick interlude on my catching to shout out @blazinden for the play by play updates!
I tried my best but pictures uploaded slow so I went w/out pictures. I know pictures don't do the course justice at all but still helps. however, pictures would be slow pace us, at least from my phone.

I tried my best but pictures uploaded slow so I went w/out pictures. I know pictures don't do the course justice at all but still helps. however, pictures would be slow pace us, at least from my phone.
Smooth criminals and budget didn't have issues getting photos and videos of every hole 😉

Keeping up with WorldWide Golf Championships, Put together my new eGO electic mower and put Rainbow Prism privacy Tine on the bathroom window for the bestest half
As an aside the eGO electric products are pretty darn good!

Discussions currently taking place on where the 2025 WorldWide Golf Championship will be held

Back