CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Damn what a day. My partner is a beast. Lucky to be here and still hate it for @Parrot so the news he will be joining us next year warms my damn heart. Thanks to the forum for following along. I will have more to say later. I’m still very shocked at the moment.

My man!!! One of the nicest people you will ever meet.

View attachment 9259597
Congrats to you and @mantan 🔥

Damn what a day. My partner is a beast. Lucky to be here and still hate it for @Parrot so the news he will be joining us next year warms my damn heart. Thanks to the forum for following along. I will have more to say later. I’m still very shocked at the moment.

My man!!! One of the nicest people you will ever meet.

View attachment 9259597
Congrats you guys!

Catching up after some humbling sim golf.

Congrats Southern Twang @KY Golfer @mantan !! Impressive combined score!!

Awesome updates and photos/videos, everyone!

This was a great follow guys. Every single one of you brought it and made it enjoyable for us, I can only imagine how it felt for y'all. Everyone from the Budget/Global family made this event amazing and over the top. THP and the meals....oh yeah and Briggs Ranch. What a venue!

Soak it all in and safe travels home!

Soak up the final moments. The new friendships are invaluable! Safe travels home, guys!

This was a great follow guys. Every single one of you brought it and made it enjoyable for us, I can only imagine how it felt for y'all. Everyone from the Budget/Global family made this event amazing and over the top. THP and the meals....oh yeah and Briggs Ranch. What a venue!

Soak it all in and safe travels home!
Nicely stated. I concur.

IMG_3089.jpeg

IMG_3090.jpeg

I'm confused... But not at all surprised...
The 2nd one was about 20 yards past the board and landed in the middle of 18 green

The 2nd one was about 20 yards past the board and landed in the middle of 18 green
All this time you've been pulling wedges to hit the middle of the green, when you should've been pulling an axe.

Back