CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Arrival day!! It’s almost time!

Also biscuits and gravy finally happened! @JB is a man of the people!

Elbow doesn’t look great but glad you’re going to be able to push through! Hope it at least feels better than yesterday

Elbow doesn’t look great but glad you’re going to be able to push through! Hope it at least feels better than yesterday
we are giving it a try today. It’s not going great, but we have some alternative things to try later. Recommended by the pro shop.

we are giving it a try today. It’s not going great, but we have some alternative things to try later. Recommended by the pro shop.
Giving it a try as in you’re going to try swinging? Otherwise, at least you don’t have to play today and get one more rest day

Giving it a try as in you’re going to try swinging? Otherwise, at least you don’t have to play today and get one more rest day
we are trying to swing today. We’re out on the course for content.

Briggs has put hard times on JB and his followers.

Flag-on-cart.jpg
Spy pics of WWC cart today.

FINALLY!!! Thank you for giving us what we wanted JB :ROFLMAO:
What food item is the forum going to hyperfixate on next :LOL: ?

no, the small scab is unrelated, that’s a week old. Right now I just have some fluid in my elbow and it’s swollen and red.
should I bring a scalpel

Safe travels for those still making the trip and happy arrival day for everyone. Looking forward to following along as best I can.

I’m going with Smooth Criminals

What food item is the forum going to hyperfixate on next :LOL: ?
We'll have to wait and see what the next menu we see is and whether or not someone obliges the group by ordering.

Back