Not open for further replies.
Related: @jlew NOT A G
Bored To Death Yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

Have a day gents!

Rise & shine, have fun today boys!

Vacuum Cleaner Robot GIF by Storyful

Good morning! Have a day guys!

Maybe I needs one of those protos as well.. just saying.. lol
You have a pretty cool proto at least in looks.
Are the mizuno rain gloves very similar to the winter gloves, just without insulation? Or totally different design?
Similar? Probably. Don’t have them side by side here.
@JB curious as to why Sunday bags weren’t the bag of choice for these gentlemen?
Good question. Not as good a question as to why @MWard is posting Rick Shiels videos in a staff retreat thread, but good question. @Canadan as HR do you know?

You have a pretty cool proto at least in looks.

Similar? Probably. Don’t have them side by side here.

Good question. Not as good a question as to why @MWard is posting Rick Shiels videos in a staff retreat thread, but good question. @Canadan as HR do you know?
I mean if you have British accent you must play well, right?

Looks like a good first night. How is everyone feeling this morning? Who’s ready for golf?

That was your fault.
Makes me think that the drunken liberating of a pumpkin from a Church’s Fall decorations in Mississippi was not the first time that @MWard might have done something a little wild.

Any other pro shop hauls that need to be shared? And yes I said need. :ROFLMAO:

Have a good one guys!

Have a good round fellas.

Looks like a good first night. How is everyone feeling this morning? Who’s ready for golf?
Today will be the final round, but just casual. @jdtox and I have to get ready for the WorldWide Golf Championship kicking off tomorrow. At our age that means taking it easy haha

Play well today guys.

Today will be the final round, but just casual. @jdtox and I have to get ready for the WorldWide Golf Championship kicking off tomorrow. At our age that means taking it easy haha
Power save mode engaged 👍🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back